• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Reaction score
I'd like to start this thread without a date in the title that can be a running San Antonio event thread where you can always see what's coming up. Or just use it for San Antonio networking if you need a hand. Like this:

March 22, 2016 at 6:30PM, Rudy's BBQ at 10623 Westover Hills Blvd (corner of Hwy 151 and Westover Hills)

Spread the word.

Ken

I added this event to the TWT calendar.

If y'all settle on a regular day (3rd Tuesday of ea month, for example)--we could have the calendar reflect that each month.

(I'd vote for Wednesday's, btw!)

gina

Bwahahahaha. viffer07, now that's brave! :eek2:

I'm glad this is picking up. Hopefully next month someone will have suggestion for something on the east side of town. I tried to meet in the middle of San Antonio a couple of weekends ago on a Saturday at 1100 but had a fairly minimal turnout. I really thought we would have had more people from the east or even north side of San Antonio. Maybe as it grows it'll get better.

I'm glad this is picking up. Hopefully next month someone will have suggestion for something on the east side of town. I tried to meet in the middle of San Antonio a couple of weekends ago on a Saturday at 1100 but had a fairly minimal turnout. I really thought we would have had more people from the east or even north side of San Antonio. Maybe as it grows it'll get better.
yeah i sent S A B an apology about that. anyway, there will be another meet and drink beer at Rudys (hwy 151) on 22 March 6:30 pm.

BTW, some buds of mine out of Kerrville are gonna ride this coming Sunday, everyone is welcome, just post up who is interested and we can set a place to meet.

Last edited:
Wish I could go tomorrow. My wife is driving out for a business trip tomorrow and won't be back for three weeks. I don't ride much when she's gone because it's just my kid and me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all in good fun.
Unfortunately, JT is in town this weekend and horror of horrors--he is bike-less! Otherwise, we'd be riding!

So your just gonna leave it at that? ?? Bikeless. ??? You make it sound like they all got stolen .

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

On a good weekend, I'm well out of town by 11am. I suspect others were in such a spot. I just happened to have other projects going on that Saturday and needed a break.

This is all in good fun.
Unfortunately, JT is in town this weekend and horror of horrors--he is bike-less! Otherwise, we'd be riding!

Sorry! Ah the joys of the written word...
He just didn't ride/bring a bike with him this weekend.

gina

Welp, I'm out for tonight. The wife is out of town so I'm stuck taking the kid to soccer practice. Take some good pictures!

I will try to be there, not on a bike! After meeting my cpa to do income tax return I will need a BEER!!!!!!!!:rider::rider::rider::rider::rider:

Good time tonight at Rudy's on 151 @ Westover Hills. 6 bikes, 8 folks. Sportster, Shadow, GS, KLR, 2 V-Stroms. Next time we need some Ducati, Yamaha, and Triumph representation!

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 262
I'm really bummed I missed this one. I was looking forward to it. Didn't count on the wife being out of town right now. Next month I guess...sigh.

kme, and the rest of the San Antonio dinner bunch, there is a good group forming up for this weekend, i've ridden with some of them. unfortunately i won't be able to make it.

Just found this thread and subscribbed. I'll try to make it out if we know when the gatherings will take place. Unfortunately, I can't ride this weekend.

Soooo...is it that time again? Wanna get together for another little lunch/dinner here in San Antonio? I was thinking either the night of the 20th or sometime (morning or afternoon) on the 24th. I'm open to suggestions as far as a meeting/eating location. If we do the night of the 20th then I'm thinking a ride afterwards is a bit far fetched but on the 24th we could definitely do a ride after. :rider:

Any ideas or suggestions?

Back