• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Breakfast at the switch Saturday may 28

Reaction score
CHANGE OF VENUE. since there's just a few of us, we're meeting at the green pickle in glen rose at 10:30 for breakfast. fyi

Anyone up for a 10:15ish breakfast meetup at the switch cafe in cool this Saturday? Shout out.

Last edited:
Will depend upon work schedule.
But I think I might can make it.

BD Valero at 9:15?

Before I got the BMW, I never used the word brunch. But it just kinda rolls off the tongue now.

Also, I have an almost uncontrollable urge to visit Starbucks for a scone and vanilla latte.

Before I got the BMW, I never used the word brunch. But it just kinda rolls off the tongue now.

Also, I have an almost uncontrollable urge to visit Starbucks for a scone and vanilla latte.

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doubtful for us as we have the grandkids. Granmaw took em for her LAST half day of school today.

V-Lust. Can I bring your stromathon shirt when I come through Boonsville in the morning. It's too much responsibility for me.

Last edited:
CHANGE OF VENUE. since there's just a few of us, we're meeting at the green pickle in glen rose at 10:30 for breakfast. fyi

I'd like to make this today but I have some fresh paint on some lower parts of my bike that might get "bugged up" too bad! Y'all have fun!:giveup:

I'd like to make this today but I have some fresh paint on some lower parts of my bike that might get "bugged up" too bad! Y'all have fun!:giveup:

Take those parts off and ride! :lol2::rider:

They are still off. I considered it! I'm just going to put them on this morning.

What happened to the NC owner from Denton?
Surely we didn't leave him behind?

Pickle is always a hoot ...

Back