• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nice breakfast ride this morning

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

Well, the perfect weather is awesome! I rode down to King's this morning to meet Vittorio and Stuart for breakfast. It was a nice brisk 60 F when I left. The run down through the woods was damp and cold. I love the smells of the morning in the woods. We passed several pastures that had been cut just this morning and the smell of the grass was strong. By 10:00am it had already warmed up to about 70 F. After making a loop up to Richards and back down 1486, we went our separate ways. I made a run back up through the Forest on 149 with Vittorio in tow and then I split off on 1791 to head to Huntsville and work... Now I'm just sitting here gazing out the window watching a spectacular riding day lazily drift away, never to be recaptured. :|

Adios,

Yes, it was well worth blowing off work this morning to ride through the forest! Vittorio, it was a pleasure to meet you. Scott, thanks for leading the way and showing me a new road or two!

It was indeed nice to meet you stuart and to see Scott again. I really enjoyed riding with you all. We must do it again, may be down past Livingstone. :wink:

Ride safe ride free

Vittorio

Back