• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mexico in June - 10-12 days in the Sierras

800 miles is getting pretty close to Iron Butt territory. Ouch!

I'm walking now with a boot. June 4th I should be out of that and I think back to riding again. Fingers crossed!

Was thinking about joining the Mexico ride that's going down in October but it's over Formula 1 weekend. No can do. Both the Mexico trips this year conflicted with COTA events, F1 and MotoGP. WTH?!!

800 miles is getting pretty close to Iron Butt territory. Ouch!

I'm walking now with a boot. June 4th I should be out of that and I think back to riding again. Fingers crossed!

Was thinking about joining the Mexico ride that's going down in October but it's over Formula 1 weekend. No can do. Both the Mexico trips this year conflicted with COTA events, F1 and MotoGP. WTH?!!

Good to know you're walking, Bart! That's progress!

There will be other opportunities. If you're game we can plan something on pavement when you have some time, on the schedule that works best for both of us.

I'm itching to get down to Old Mexico as soon as possible. I had a similar solo trip planned about two months back and had to cancel due to mechanical troubles. I'm interested in maybe joining you, and I'll PM you my number.
-Steve

Back