• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop State Park Sunday the 12th through Monday 13th

emmed1

Reaction score
If anyone wants to join us, at least 2 of us are planning on heading to Bastrop State Park this Sunday morning, chill, ride, pool, campfire and some cold beers, camp out. I will be riding in from The Woodlands and Patrick will be coming in from Austin. I am going to be on a KLR 650, he is bringing a 200 cc bike.
We will be leaving Monday for home at no set time.
A third friend will be driving from The Woodlands and bringing a 250cc dirt bike, he does have a trailer if anyone wants to catch a ride with him.

If anyone wants to join us, at least 2 of us are planning on heading to Bastrop State Park this Sunday morning, chill, ride, pool, campfire and some cold beers, camp out. I will be riding in from The Woodlands and Patrick will be coming in from Austin. I am going to be on a KLR 650, he is bringing a 200 cc bike.
We will be leaving Monday for home at no set time.
A third friend will be driving from The Woodlands and bringing a 250cc dirt bike, he does have a trailer if anyone wants to catch a ride with him.

I wish I would have seen this earlier :doh:

Can't make it this weekend but do they have dirt bike trails for non-plated bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see me putting enough miles on the DRZ to regain trust in it by then. Sure sounds fun though!

Back