• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the route yet?

I'm working on the route. I'll post it here and in the Clear Like Wednesday night thread when I get it finished.

I'm thinking of taking I-10 to Brookshire then a route similar to the one we took to Fayetteville.

Then taking 390 to Chappell Hill and working back to Brookshire and home the long way trough Alvin.

Saw the move to Nacogdoches from Lake Fork for the August Pie Run. Big jump to the south and will put it on the edge of our riding range. Don't know if I can convince the scooter group to get up early enough to make the ride. Us old codgers need our beauty sleep :lol2:

Clear Springs Restaurants are pretty good though. My family had dinner at the one in Tyler last Saturday and I was suitably impressed. I had fish tacos and gumbo and both were good. Didn't see much by way of pie on the menu though.

Seems a shame to move from Lake Fork to Nac.

I like Nacogdoches, but Lake Fork Marina restaurant has about a dozen really good pies and Clear Springs has, as far as I know, none.

Hmmm...276 miles, estimated at 4.75 hours....I might could do it, if I"m home. A mere 150 for the Houston crowd...lol

Any ole reason to ride, am I right?? :)

Seems a shame to move from Lake Fork to Nac.

I like Nacogdoches, but Lake Fork Marina restaurant has about a dozen really good pies and Clear Springs has, as far as I know, none.

Love to visit Nac, but Key Lime pie is the only pie mentioned on the menu. Cobbler, cheese cake (kind of pie), and ice cream are listed... On the bright side, key lime is one of my favorite ice box pies :) Hope they have a good supply that day!

Is the Hutto pie run still scheduled? It is the only one I can make due to the short range of my electric moped.

Thanks! :-)

Anybody from Houston going to Hutto? Or is it going to rain for the rest of November?

My wife and I are talking about going if we survive Thanksgiving. I'm sure I'll want more pie, but sure I won't need it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back