• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Habitat for Mish Mish

Reaction score
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Rudisill
Ok folks, it's time for us to come together as a group to help one of our own. We are having a work day on Saturday, April 11th to help Michelle (Mish Mish) renovate her house. She has been a member of this forum since 2008 and she needs our help. If you can help even for a small part of the day, PM me for the details. Breakfast and lunch will be served. We can also make arrangements if anyone wants/needs to spend the night. Thank you for helping out a fellow rider.

What type of work will she need done? Wood working? Painting? Tile work? Plumbing?

What type of work will she need done? Wood working? Painting? Tile work? Plumbing?

We will be painting and caulking windows outside and tearing out a bathroom and two bedrooms inside. I'm sure there is more, I just don't have all the details. There will be plenty for everyone to do. Any and all help will be most appreciated.

Back