• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NEW 2018 YZ450F

Anyone seen this bike in person yet...or even ridden it? I have my 2015 set up just exactly the way I want it, but definitely not loving the kick start only feature. Please tell me this new one doesn't really run faster and handle better. It has taken me a good bit of time, effort, and cash to get mine all set up right. Really dreading having to do it all over again. But I feel the magic button tugging me over to the showroom. They even offer it in the preffered white lightning plastics color option! Oh the temptation may be too strong with this one...

Sounds like a fun chance to hack into your buddies YZ and have a ton of fun de-tuning his ride without them knowing :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok thanks Mike! That little pearl should help me to resist any temptations from the dark side. Should be able to maintain for at least another month or so. Until a new article comes out in another dirt bike mag gloating about how wonderful this new bike is.

Back