• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anthony "macktruckturner" Martinez, Katy, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martinez
sv650s_3.jpg

The bike has about 2 miles on it in this picture, being moved to allow one of our cages out of the garage. If it goes further than that, I add boots, my leather jacket, and my gloves to the equation - if the bike is between my legs, my helmet is on my head.

I miss the bike a ton, there's a shiny new M4 exhaust (Ti midpipe, carbon fiber canister) and a Power Commander waiting to be put on, and I'm toying with the idea of getting the lower fairing as well.

Anthony

Sweet! Some nice color co-ordination going on there too.

macktruckturner said:
I'll give you three guesses on my favorite color :)

Umm, black, gray or maybe the nice color you M4 midpipe will turn. I wish my frame was black, but I suppose I'll just settle for owning the fastest color SV suzuki ever made; copper.

Anthony, welcome to the fun over here!
I know you came back for a few weeks and picked up the bike, but when are you coming back for good (or at least a longer stay) so you can have more fun with it?

Should have these dusty boots on US soil mid-January. My Dad's current mission is to find me a truck - extended cab, full size - and drive it w/ the SV in the back, along with the stuff I left at home for the deployment (tools, guitars, etc) to Georgia when they come to the whole "homecoming" deal.

Yeah, those orange bikes are quick ;-)

macktruckturner said:
Should have these dusty boots on US soil mid-January. My Dad's current mission is to find me a truck - extended cab, full size - and drive it w/ the SV in the back, along with the stuff I left at home for the deployment (tools, guitars, etc) to Georgia when they come to the whole "homecoming" deal.
So, we will have to come to Georgia to ride with you?

Sounds like a plan!

Nice photo, BTW...

Well I *do* plan on using a four day weekend here, and there to ride up to TN and hit the Smokey Mountains :) I see you're in Arlington, I went to UTA in 2001.

Back