• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brian "RadarScratch" Heard, Allen, Tx.

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Heard
Hello all.

I've been posting for awhile now, and hadn't realized that I never introduced mysefl. Here goes:

My name is Brian Heard and am pretty much a newb rider. I currently live in Allen, Tx and work in Richardson. I've had a lot of jobs in my live, but none more intersting than what I do now, ISP.

I'm happily married to a pretty little woman. Got two wonderful kids, one of each and a grungy mutt.

My first bike, a Honda 250, didn't like me too well and bucked me off early into our relationship. Well, I realized the we didn't see eye to eye. So I had to break off the relationship.

As with all men, we like to flirt with danger. I just picked up a '99 Kawasaki ZRX1100. 4 cyl and 98hp. I'll let you all know how she really rides, after I change my pants.

Here's a pic

zrx-2-1100.jpg

See you all at the meet-n-greet in Plano soon.

Re: Brian "RadarScratch" Heard

Welcome,

Stop by the Meet & Greet so everyone can check out your bike.

;-)

Re: Brian "RadarScratch" Heard

Nice bike you have there Brian. Looks realy well maintained.
A good find, how many miles dose it have on it?

Last edited:
radarscratch said:
I'm happily married to a pretty little woman. Got two wonderful kids, one of each and a grungy mutt.

So are you saying she's pretty & little, or she's pretty little? It's ok, you can tell us. We won't rat you out.

Got any cash on ya?

8-)

Oh, come on SW!:suicide:

Nah, she good country girl. Them cowgirls sure know how to treat their man. (no rawhide jokes.) And they look great in a pair of..oh, um..nevermind.

Back