• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Keith "Fox777" Hahn, Kingwood, Tx.

Reaction score
Well to start off, I'am not a new member, however I just wanted to share my new railz mechine Ducati 996 my project bike for 2006. I just wish I knew more about them. I'm open to any suggestions on how I should go about modifications.

Picture004.jpg

Re: 996 vs. Gixxer

Well, if it were mine I'd ride it and find out what, if any, things it needs. Either that or just throw some fur on it and call it a day.....

Re: 996 vs. Gixxer

FotoMoto said:
Well, if it were mine I'd ride it and find out what, if any, things it needs. Either that or just throw some fur on it and call it a day.....

50mm Termingnoni full system and FIM chip was the idea, but I guess little fur can't hurt, it'll keep me nice and warm.

Bring it over and let me ride it so I can make recommendations :-P

Sure thing Scott, lets go Euro style cross country riding and let me ride that BMW. Hmm never ridden a beamer before... hehe should be interesting.

Would I still need furrs to keep my hands freezing or does it have heated grips? If so...:moon:

Heated but not very well... I think the elements in them are going soft on me... The electric vest is nice though :mrgreen:

Cool man, it's been a while since I have ridden with you good TWT folks. Maybe I'll see ya at a future rallies.

Back