• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A new spin on the "Pie Run"??

I don't like to drink and ride, but I don't know that I can have pizza without beer. If you guys are ever in the Corpus area, check out B&Js Pizza (not the chain). Good pizza, great beer.

http://bandjspizza.com/

Star Pizza in the Houston Heights area.

Best pizza lunch buffet I've been to....and no it is not CiCi's or Pizza Inn or Godfather's....it's gourMET pizza buffet. :eat3:

Forgot the link

http://starpizza.net/

Alright you got everybody hungry, set the ride up!!!!:rofl:

Just had an idea and not sure if he has ever been brought up in the past. Sorry if it has. But how about having a few.....Pizza Pie Runs?? Everyone loves pizza right? Being from up north it is hard to find a good pizza but any pizza is good pizza. Maybe it will help people get out as well.....something different.

Any thoughts???

Nom nom nom.....

By the way, the person that suggests the idea is typically the person that gets to put it all together ;-) That is how the first Pie Runs got started. Should we start calling you the "Pizza Man" like with called our Pie Run organizers the "Pie Man"?

I am always up for Chuck E Cheese. Just sayin, PizzaMeister. ?

By the way, the person that suggests the idea is typically the person that gets to put it all together ;-) That is how the first Pie Runs got started. Should we start calling you the "Pizza Man" like with called our Pie Run organizers the "Pie Man"?

Build it, they will come. Ha

I'm not good at setting things up but I can start off by doing a one in my local area and then pass it on to the next volunteer or "Pizza Man". BTW, I did work for a mom and pop pizza shop when I was going to A&P school for a few years. My CB handle was "Pizza Boy".....LOL. I'll update my sig........Thx!

So, do we vote on the ones in the area? We have 2 in Ft Worth and 1 in Frisco......any more?

Last edited:
I'm not good at setting things up but I can start off by doing a one in my local area and then pass it on to the next volunteer or "Pizza Man". BTW, I did work for a mom and pop pizza shop when I was going to A&P school for a few years. My CB handle was "Pizza Boy".....LOL. I'll update my sig........Thx!

So, do we vote on the ones in the area? We have 2 in Ft Worth and 1 in Frisco......any more?

Be nice for us southern guys if on this side of the metroplex.

Pizza(s) please! I love Milano's (Generic) in Seven points, TX, but it is carry out only. I would suggest a certain beef sandwich served in bread with julienne style fried potatoes run... But I don't want to become the "certain beef sandwich served in bread with julienne style fried potatoes" Man. Did not say it by name, you can't make me do it! :)

Edit: Eddie's Napolis in Frisco is pretty good.

Last edited:
I met some excellent folks who also happen to own/operate an 'alternative pie" shop in Bastrop.

We should go!

Consilina Pizzeria

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ate at the Bastrop place last night. Pretty good pizza. Same folks that had Daddy's Grill if you're local and remember that place.

So this has been in talk mode for 2 months now? Is anyone going to set up a date and time or should I just decide to get Papa Murphys and have my own pizza run?

I am definitely going to Consilina at some point Dec.28-30. But if you're hurting, get thee to Papa M's!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Well, Jeez, Eric, you brought all this up north weather down here and you want me to ride to some Pizza joint in the ice? I've never rigged a set of knobbies with sheet metal screws before. :rofl:

But, those pizzas just HAVE to beat Digiorno.

Tried out Zalats in Plano. Not bad. The OG pizza was great. Urban Crust is just a few doors down from Zalats and they actually have a brick oven. Have to try them next time. Not over in Plano very often.

I did hear Buffalo Bros down by TCU is excellent. They are next on my list.

That's only because The Tomato no longer exists :)

I always preferred CJ's over the "Tomato" for pizza. The "Tomato" had better seating though.

One of my co-workers suggested Geno's East in Arlington for a "true" Chicago pizza. I may go check that out anyway just to finally try some "true" deep dish.:rofl:

Scheduling an unofficial alt-pie run to Consilina in Bastrop on Dec. 29, time TBD. Probably mid-afternoon.

In other words, imma go eat some za. Come on down if you can!

Maybe that's what we do for alternate pie...suffer for our fellow TWTers [emoji23]

Back