• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JMZ is a Welder

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-09-28 18.43.20.jpg
    2014-09-28 18.43.20.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 363
  • 2014-09-28 18.46.06.jpg
    2014-09-28 18.46.06.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 367
I'm not sure about all the sparks, but he looks to be welding an aluminium rear subframe!! Always good to know someone that can weld Alu!!

Gary

JMZ is alot of things.......:lol2:

I'm not sure about all the sparks, but he looks to be welding an aluminium rear subframe!! Always good to know someone that can weld Alu!!

Gary you even abbreviate aluminum differently, haha

JMZ did a bang up job on my Husky's broken back also. It was an aluminum rear subframe similar to Joel's. Mine is stronger than stock now as we added in some good sized gussets. His welding improves with beer but his mouth gets worse and the music gets louder. ;-)

_

LOL

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Gary you even abbreviate aluminum differently, haha

JMZ did a bang up job on my Husky's broken back also. It was an aluminum rear subframe similar to Joel's. Mine is stronger than stock now as we added in some good sized gussets. His welding improves with beer but his mouth gets worse and the music gets louder. ;-)

_

You know what they say , if it's too loud them your too old. Hahaha

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

JMZ......would you consider offering a class for those of those that need aluminum welding instruction/practice? Maybe this fall when it is cool? :zen:

JMZ......would you consider offering a class for those of those that need aluminum welding instruction/practice? Maybe this fall when it is cool? :zen:

Actually its pretty easy. If someone has the equipment , I will be glad to help them get started.

Back