• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRADE: GS seats for GSA seats

Reaction score
So my new to me 2007 r1200GSA came with what I’m told are standard GS seats. They’re lower and firmer that the GSA seats. Its not as low as a “low” seat. plus it retains the adjustment bars. See pics.

I’m looking to trade both GS seats for the two tone GSA seats. Preferably the red ones. And preferably in like very good condition.

Let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 127
I have the original foam and seat cover for an 09 GSA seat. You could use it to recover your GS seat. I find it very soft though, but you can have it for free. I also have a matching full rear seat that I'd part with for a small sum. I have a standard GS rear and it is much better shaped than a GSA rear seat.

PM me and we can meet sometime.

Oh yeah, mine is a red GSA. That year was black on top and red sides for the seat covers.

Hmmm. Not sure I want to tear into a perfectly good Gs seat to recover it. Not sure what’s involved. Let me look into it.

Where are you located? I’m in sugar land or sw Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, Round Rock, northside of Austin. I've stapled a few seats. It isn't hard.

Back