• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD--Givi E21 Plus SW Motech Quicklock Sidecarrier Evo

drfood

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Gerdes
Racks and Bags sold.

Thanks Rob.

Last edited:
Re: Givi E21 Plus SW Motech Quicklock Sidecarrier Evo

I assume these will fit a 2006 model. If they will,I have that much MAD money in my pocket!!! I can meet you tomorrow evening. I will send a PM with my phone #. Rick

Responded to your PM. I'm not exactly sure if they will or not. SW Motech has a different part for the 2006 Wee. Assuming there is a different configuration for Gen 1 vs Gen 2????

Perhaps some of the experts on the forum can chime in?????

The racks willonly fit 2012-2016 DL650 models

Cases will fit any Givi Monokey hardware....whether its a Givi rack or other brand (like this SW Motech rack set) with Givi hardware

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Sorry for the hijack Drfood but how is Jay getting along with his "New to him/Old to me" Wee. I really liked that bike a lot more than I thought I would.

Thank you. That's what I thought. But ya never know with companies changing part numbers just to spur sales of new stuff vs continuing usage of older models.

Steve--He's loving it so far. We were supposed to do a Belleville run on Sunday morning for breakfast but it was raining and foggy so we elected not to this week. Hopefully next weekend will be better weather.

Great set-up. Once he gets the new bags and figures out the way he wants the handlebars arranged he'll be ready for a longer adventure. Also have to get one of Rick's shifter extensions (Adventuretech) so his big feet can shift more comfortably :rofl:

Glad to hear it! I bought one of those shifter extensions and didn't need it so I took it back off. I just looked in the garage but can't find it otherwise I would send it.

Back to the original post now.

I guess that fitting the old bike was wishful thinking on my part. Disappointing to say the least! PM sent RH

Steve--He's loving it so far. We were supposed to do a Belleville run on Sunday morning for breakfast but it was raining and foggy so we elected not to this week. Hopefully next weekend will be better weather.

Great set-up. Once he gets the new bags and figures out the way he wants the handlebars arranged he'll be ready for a longer adventure. Also have to get one of Rick's shifter extensions (Adventuretech) so his big feet can shift more comfortably :rofl:
The Adventuretech footpeg lowerin brkts work great for those 32" inseam or more. I never had them on any of my Stroms until recently.... now I kno what I was missin
Glad to hear it! I bought one of those shifter extensions and didn't need it so I took it back off. I just looked in the garage but can't find it otherwise I would send it.

Back to the original post now.

I guess that fitting the old bike was wishful thinking on my part. Disappointing to say the least! PM sent RH

Does the SW Motech racks also include the mounting tabs on the bike frame?

Does the SW Motech racks also include the mounting tabs on the bike frame?

It does. I can tell you the part numbers of everything it comes with. MacDaddy is the original owner of the Wee and he kept EXTREMELY detailed information which is a great reference. Will take additional photos Wednesday afternoon and post if that would be helpful.

Here are the rest of the parts for the carriers

1. Sidecase Adapter Kit KFT.00.152.205
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-sidecase-adapter-kit-for-quick-lock-evo-carrier-givi-monokey-kappa

Here's the graphic showing the mounting tabs.
Rack-M.jpg

Everything is included that you will need to mount on a Gen 2 Wee.

Could you possibly meet on the north side of Houston on Sat?
Im gonna be down there & would like to buy the complete setup

Yes Sir.
PM Sent.

SOLD pending meet-up on Saturday with Mr2mch

Back