• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

I'm somehow just now finding this thread - wait, I know how. I purposely avoid forums so I don't get immersed into wanting to ride all the time and spend all my money on parts and adventures. Curses. I've bamboozled myself.

Anyways, I can't do Wednesday nights as that is currently family dinner night at my mother's house in Sugar Land. One of these days I'll come say hi. Empanadas sound good right now... Yeah, it's 2:30 am. What?

Wyatt went down outside of Columbus today. I am st the hospital in Columbus waiting to see whets up . Went down in a turn on a county paved road got skinned up and cut left knee pretty good. I got his bike to house in the area with help from some locals in the area. They where a lot of help. One was a nurse the other a fireman. Will let you know more when I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made it home with several bandages, several meds, and 4 stitches in left knee. Could have been much worse. ATGATT!

Many thanks for all your assistance Harold. Also appreciative of help from locals.

Not a problem, just glad you are ok. That is what friends do for each other you ate right the locals where awesome people. Would like to get them a little something for there help. Not sure what

Sorry Wyatt!
Hope it will not be very painful.

Sorry Wyatt!
Hope it will not be very painful.

Thanks for well wishes, Camilo. I've not been down on street since mid 1980's. Hope this means I'm good for another 30 plus years.

It's a well known fact that KTM's enjoy the odd dirt nap every now and then....

Hope you are doing alright Wyatt

Thanks guys! Moose is exactly right. Bike decided to jump sideways to take a nap in grass/dirt, but left me with forward motion on asphalt/gravel.

Are you going to bike night this week....I might want to sign the cast or salt the wound or something:rofl:

Are you going to bike night this week....I might want to sign the cast or salt the wound or something:rofl:

No cast, thankfully. Leave your salt at home and come join us if you can. I plan to be there.

Don't think I will make it, but would be interested in getting a medical update and the result of the accident investigation.

Will be there tonight. Hopefully it won't take near as long as it did last week.:thumbd:

I'll be the first to say I'm not going to make it. It's supposed to be 44 degrees when I wake up.

I can make it tonight. Who else? We are lacking usual excuses from no shows, and no comments from Camilo for a while either.

Back