• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Somebody give me Rob's number please? ASAP Thanks. Not needed. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Okay, okay, last time doing it this early, I promise... but with the 'Stros in the World Series, we gotta support them, eh? So how about we gather at the Pipeline Grill on Spencer this week? Maybe we'll even get some of the Baytown/Crosby boys to join us..?

Okay, okay, last time doing it this early, I promise... but with the 'Stros in the World Series, we gotta support them, eh? So how about we gather at the Pipeline Grill on Spencer this week? Maybe we'll even get some of the Baytown/Crosby boys to join us..?
Maybe..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The 'Stros are in the World Series??? Dang!

Won't be making it out tonight, folks. Went up to Arkansas this weekend for a little fun, but unfortunately ended up having to have an emergency appendectomy for Suzie. She's fine, and we made it home safe and sound, but three days late, lol. She should be fine by next week though, so maybe we'll see y'all then. Have fun!

Glad to hear she's doing ok; that can be some scary stuff.

Yeah, kinda looking rainy, so Millers is good; plenty of truck parking :clap:

Yeah, kinda looking rainy, so Millers is good; plenty of truck parking :clap:

Chickened out and brought the truck; got sprinkled on coming over. Heard it was raining at 610 & 225.

I'm not going to make it tonight. Got some guys coming to build a storage shed and too many things to do to get ready for them.

Will there be anyone still in town this week to have a bike night?

I can probably make it tomorrow evening. Also need to talk to you about that guy who worked on your 650R.

I didn't make it last week, I ended up working late.

I'll be around this week. Anyone up for Dickinson BBQ Company?

Based on the number that showed up for breakfast, it will be a subdued get together! ;-)

not going to make it. too far and way to much traffic today. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Back