• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Farkles For Sale SOLD: Penske 8983 Remote Reservoir Shock Comp/Rebnd Adj

That is a bargain for a Penske. I have been running them since 2004 or so, never an issue with them. GLWS. If it fits a Gixxer 750 I will buy it right now. But it looks a little short on reservoir hose.

That is a bargain for a Penske. I have been running them since 2004 or so, never an issue with them. GLWS. If it fits a Gixxer 750 I will buy it right now. But it looks a little short on reservoir hose.
Its up to you....I provided every measurement I could think of

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I just can't use it, I have an older version of it. But that is an excellent price for a Penske, I wish you good luck with the sale sir. I don't think folks really understand how much better a quality rear shock can improve both the handling and comfort on a scooter.

I just can't use it, I have an older version of it. But that is an excellent price for a Penske, I wish you good luck with the sale sir. I don't think folks really understand how much better a quality rear shock can improve both the handling and comfort on a scooter.
I found out on my Tenere....Touratech ..jus the trick
Got a Wilbers being rebuilt for the Strom rite now

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So shock length from center of mounting eye on upper sleeve to center of mounting eye on lower clevis is 13.2" ?

Back