• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Traded

tojo92

Reaction score
First Name
Staton
Last Name
Shed
TRADED

Year

Make
Husqvarna

Model
NOX

Number 61 out of 300

Last edited:
Open to trades...

And I love Bandit 400's.:trust:

Lots of unobtanium on this bike.Not for the faint of heart.I have ridden it and could not stop smiling.

Open to trades...

And I love Bandit 400's.:trust:

Dang, a day late and a dollar short sir. I would honestly love to own your NOX, but it just isn't in the cards for me. I sold the baby bandit a while back. GLWS.

Dang, a day late and a dollar short sir. I would honestly love to own your NOX, but it just isn't in the cards for me. I sold the baby bandit a while back. GLWS.

No worries. When you did your last price drop, I told myself to wait a few days, then say I'd take it if it was still around! Glad you found a buyer, it looked like a great example.

I hope to find the right buyer for the NOX. I know a lot of people really aren't familiar with it.

I do realize it will take a while in today's market.

You never know, I may wheeler dealer a bike or two and come knocking. I think I saw that thing at Cresson during a LSTD back in the early 2000's.

You never know, I may wheeler dealer a bike or two and come knocking. I think I saw that thing at Cresson during a LSTD back in the early 2000's.

I am sure you are correct. It was owned by a former CMRA and AHMRA racer and prior to that it was owned by one of the key guys at AF-1. Both would have had a high probability of being at an LSTD track day.

Good luck wheeling and dealing, the chances are high I will still have it when you are ready!

I'll keep it safe, sound, and used in the occasional neighborhood blasts that make my neighbors so happy to have me around. :lol2:

Trade pending. Looks like I might get my old Bimota YB8 back.

Yes. Not great ones though as I didn't take a bunch of pics of the bikes like I do now. Here are two pics from back somewhere between 2005-2007 when I lived in the Valley about to head to the Hill Country. I'll hopefully be swapping on Sunday and will eventually take a bunch of detailed pics later. The YB8 has the FZR1000 motor in it and much lighter frame, sort of pre-R1. About 145 HP. I really enjoyed it in the Valley with the long straights. Capable of 170 MPH even with me on it (only done in Mexico....as far as you know)

The bike on the Moto-Tote is a 1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP with a 944 kit, dual plugs, Metamachex swing arm and just about every other mod you could do to SS/SP at the time....all for about 80 HP, lol. I miss that bike, but still have another one that is a little more tame and more user friendly.

For a while I had the best of both worlds...A Bimota DB4. What a fun bike. I may end up with it again somewhere down the road.

Pic attached of it as well.

Attachments

• Duc and Bim to Hill COuntry.jpg
    Duc and Bim to Hill COuntry.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 221
  • duc and bim 2.jpg
    duc and bim 2.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 4335_1150374593171_3389646_n.jpg
    4335_1150374593171_3389646_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
I rode a buddy's '92 Duc 900SS. Some guy up in Salt Lake was the previous owner and he was supposedly "the guy" when it comes to modding these bikes. Whatever... All I know was that bike was a crazy hoot to ride!! I found myself whacking the throttle just so I could listen to the howl of the intake and then chopping the throttle and listening to it rumble as it slowed. I found it to be more comfortable than his 2000 Duc ST-4. The lock to lock on the steering was a trip though. Turning around in tight places required a good bit of back and forth! Sadly, I think that bike has been parked in his garage for years, just sitting next to the ST, as he rarely rides anymore.

I truly believe the square headlight SS/SP is one if THE best all around Hill Country bikes...ever. The sound, the feel, etc. I've had a ton of bikes that have rotated through my hands and I think I'll always own one or two.

True though, the steering lock is a challenge when turning around. Lol.

Back