• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Race Ya

Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Wells III
Passed a white camaro then later after passing a dark SUV you can watch in my mirrors the camaro hauling *** up behind me. I keep an eye on him in my mirrors while toying with him while he was trying to keep up. Funny ending...Camera Drift Ghost........[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbW38LlLo0"]Race Ya - YouTube[/ame]

Sure was a pretty day to ride and an awesome road at that....

Do you have a mic inside your helmet to pick up your voice? Is there then a hardwire that runs externally to the Ghost?

Yea it was a beautiful day with great roads.

Yes i bought 2 mic's one for each camera for when i used both cameras for video. I now use one for video and one for photos so i have the extra mic for a spare. I got mine here..[ame="http://www.amazon.com/DRIFT-GHOST-GHOST-S-EXTERNAL-MIC/dp/B00B5R4XWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412805356&sr=8-1&keywords=drift+ghost+mic"]Amazon.com : DRIFT HD GHOST / GHOST-S EXTERNAL MIC : Professional Video Microphones : Camera & Photo[/ame]

I just took a couple photos so you can see what i did. I have a modular helmet so i ran the cord inside the helmet and velcroed the mic to the lift up chin bar. In the photo you can see the Scala G9 Mic which is the larger one then the smaller Drift Ghost Mic. You'll have to play with the positioning of the mic so you don't sound like a heavy breather on the other end of a telephone.

One thing i found out about myself with the mic is i sure cuss a lot when i'm out riding:eek2:

Also If you get a mic, Do yourself a favor and and take a small zip-tie to secure the foam dust cover to the mic head. I lost the original foam and was able to find one i could make work at radio shack .

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

Back