• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone know of LG Motorsports Park

PJFZ1

Reaction score
First Name
PJ
Last Name
Pijanka
Saw a post on FB yesterday announcing a new track apparently planned 40 miles North of Houston.

Anyone now anything? I can't find anything online, but I'm always interested in new tracks popping up.

Attachments

• LG Motorsports.jpg
    LG Motorsports.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 363
I saw the same one in the CMRA and a couple other groups. It's supposed to be 40 miles north of Dallas. A bit north from McKinney.

3 mile track. I hope it's real. I'll be there all the dang time. The closest ones to Dallas are Cresson, which is good, and Eagle Canyon which has a cool layout but a TERRIBLE surface. It needs a repave badly.

Louis Gigliotti, Lou's son, bought out the Fiorellis at Performance Speed Tech at Cresson.

I've known the Gigliottis since LG Motorsports was in Garland.

ECR is so close and yes, needs some new tarmac as the cars and summer heat have torn it up for bikes. Anna is just around the corner but in a rapidly growing area, we shall keep an eye on progress up there.

Just got this in my emial:

Hi Folks,

Here is an update and some information on the LG Motorsports Park track facility. We are still working out some details on the memberships but here is some information that should shed some light on things.

I already own the 161 acres - plus the LG Motorsports Company HQ buildings.

This so far represents an $8 million dollar investment on my part.

I am only focusing on the VIP memberships at the moment. We will allow only 100 VIP memberships that will be made available. When they are gone, there is nothing we can do to extend the number. Someone will have to sell you their membership once we reach the limit.

The days of only having a “Hook on the wall and a plastic Shower curtain” are over! This will be a first class “Motorsports Country Club” with amenities to match.

There will be other membership levels down the road but only the VIP members will be privy to the Executive Club House and the VIP facilities and private entrance.

The rules for each membership level are still being worked on and once we have some VIP meetings, they can be adjusted.

We will also nominate VIP members to be on a Board of Director group as a guide to keep our services at the level that the VIP members expect.

Some of you have already received the mailer below. But for those who have not, our general plan is laid out here. Arrive and drive, full service track that will offer concierge service to prepare your car and have it track ready when you arrive. - total "Arrive and Drive” service.

We are only 10 miles north of the McKinney Airport so we will offer Airport Valet service as well.

Only VIP members will be allowed to use the VIP Facilities.

I am working on a way to provide a comfort level for any who need assurances that this will not be like other tracks that have sprung up and failed.

The membership fee can be placed in Escrow until construction starts if you wish. But I will work out any type of guarantee that you wish.

The main thing is that we need to get a firm list of committed VIP members with at least a deposit. Full paid memberships up front will receive a 10% discount and those funds will go directly into building the track VIP facilities faster.

Any funds that are placed in Escrow, will be released similar to a construction loan, as portions are completed. There will be financing available for a VIP membership if necessary.

VIP members and Corporate members will have the first choice of the garage mahal spaces designated as VIP garages plus any new garages that will be built next.

Track Side Villas will also be offered to VIP members first as each phase is opened.

We plan on starting rough dirt work in the next two weeks to lay out the track, remove obstructions and do Geo Studies on the dirt.

I will have VIP contacts available for any of you to look at very soon.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Lou Gigliotti

Invitation — LG Motorsports Park presentation:

LG Motorsports Park Westminster Tx
10 miles north of McKinney off State hwy 121 on FM2862

Dear Motorsports and fellow exotic car enthusiasts,

We would like to invite you all to our presentation at the LG Motorsports Park site in our new building on January 28th at 2:00pm.

We have joined forces with car owner groups and local clubs to do a presentation in front of the entire group.

There will also be attendees from the local Porsche Club, McLaren performance group, Lamborghini, Ferrari owners group from Boardwalk Ferrari and more.

We expect to have well over 100 attendees including the Car Show, exotics on display etc. Two LG Motorsports Race Cars will also be on display.

The actual presentation will start at 2:00 pm but we will have a car show for the attendees beginning at 12 noon.

I hope you can attend and bring your favorite car. We will have snacks and refreshments along with our Power Point presentation.

I will answer any questions that anyone has other than the meaning of life. (but I will give it a try)

Our 55,000 sq ft in 2 buildings are in the final stages of construction but we will have a portion of the new facility set up for this event.

We have almost 3 acres of concrete parking that will be thoroughly cleaned to accept the awesome cars that will be on display.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly via this email address.

Thank you for your interest in the best Motorsports Country Club facility that N. Texas has ever seen.

THINK FAST !

Lou Gigliotti
LG Motorsports Park

Google “LG Motorsports Park” for directions as well.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Motorsports-Park-Coming-to-Rural-Collin-County-403671066.html

Looks like a drivers' venue, not really intended for spectators. Looks like sand traps outside the corners with the fastest entrances. Better for those of us who crash. Might be a fun place to play with my TW276 6-speed café pseudo racer. Looking forward to retirement to make that possible.

Back