• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2013 WR250R 4099

Reaction score
Selling my WR250R. I havent had the bike long, Just decided this is not for me in the area I live. Bike is nearly stock with the exception of the turn signals. mirrors and brush guards. The bike is ready to ride, all fluids are new including the coolant and brake fluid. The bike fires right up and is ready to go.

$4099

Front
Side
Side

Last edited:
Re: 2013 WR250R 4099

New ones run $6,500-7k+ after tax and dealer fees. You can buy a new Honda CRF250L for 4-5K but less HP, no adjustable shocks etc.

Sorry I wasn't clear, the milage. Not familiar with that small of a motor on road.

I was worried about a 250cc as well but its actually very quick for a 250. It was actually faster than I thought it would be when I first rode it. Im sure the neighbors are happy. The funny thing about this bike is that you feel like your 10ft up in the air. It feels like you can run over anything lol. The gearing, sprockets are stock but you can change it for more torque. Starting off though, I would leave it alone. Unless you are in an area that's more hilly and you know what you're doing but Houston is all flat.

Great bike! You can put on lowering link and seat by Seat Concept ,that will lower you 2-2.5 inches.Rode mine on Trans American Trail ,no problem...

Sorry I wasn't clear, the milage. Not familiar with that small of a motor on road.

5,200 miles is nothing. This engine is very reliable and will last a long time just regular maintenance - it's not a competition engine, with a valve adjustment interval of over 20k miles. My wr250r has more than 5K, I use it for commuting all the time, plus the occasional sunday ride, and it rides perfect. Hope to take it on an adventure later this year.

5,200 miles is nothing. This engine is very reliable and will last a long time just regular maintenance - it's not a competition engine, with a valve adjustment interval of over 20k miles. My wr250r has more than 5K, I use it for commuting all the time, plus the occasional sunday ride, and it rides perfect. Hope to take it on an adventure later this year.

Thanks, that's good news.

Back