• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: March 11Th meet n greet n eat with a ride on the side

Are there any pre-lunch and/or post-lunch rides scheduled?
After eatin... Paved goatpaths? ..my preference

Gonna depend on how strong the wind gets.....it'll be outta the north...& cool

Since the cold front will have passed thru....with the forementioned wind & due to loosing an hour Sun mornin...the ride down for me will prob be a (mostly) direct one

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are there any pre-lunch and/or post-lunch rides scheduled?

I'm leaving at 9:00 from the Georgetown CVS on 900 N Austin Ave (map) and mainly FM'ing around thru Walburg, Jarrell and Florence. Everyone is welcome to join me.

After eatin... Paved goatpaths? ..my preference

Gonna depend on how strong the wind gets.....it'll be outta the north...& cool

Since the cold front will have passed thru....with the forementioned wind & due to loosing an hour Sun mornin...the ride down for me will prob be a (mostly) direct one

Sounds good to me.

Sorry ... not gonna buck that wind.
With my luck, it'd be a head wind both coming and going.

Next time.

I think I'm in.

Slim: I'll meet ya'll there (lime creek, cow creek, 1869 to BBQ).

For the reasons already mentioned, I will likely be doing a post-ride. I'll have something random planned myself, but will likely tag along with somebody that knows the area better. :)

Well the wind is going to make me throw in the towel, don't want to fight with it all day. Y'all have a good time :)

At least its 65° out there rite now....
Only thing we hafta deal with ...is the wind

EDIT....
& 35 mph gusts dictate a different approach.... Namely a 4 wheeled one
Im still comin

Last edited:
More like 18-22

Definately like 22-25....& big gusts

Still hungry after eatin my ribs?

....Schoepfs ...$11.32!!!

Now I remember why we dont come here any more
662b94edc03d91b061e0864594d1445b.jpg

Last edited:
Don, Regena and I battled the winds , but stayed to small roads, which really was quite enjoyable.
First ones there, so grabbed the one big table and it was filled with a few chairs and table pulled up at end. I think k 16 folks showed.
Great Q, good convo, and nice seeing friends and new bikes! Awesome urban camo Ural Don!
Thanks again KP! Hope next month I can make the campout!

I only got one pic after some had left
92b463bc07635999c55b7a29c0f00e33.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The ride over was made better when I unexpectedly came across the path of bikejones in Andice and joined up for an extra loop west of Liberty Hill. The food was delicious though I added one too many jalapenos to my turkey sandwich.:eek2:

Thanks for another great M&G&E KP.

Back