• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to buy, or trade

Reaction score
First Name
Champ
Last Name
Caul
I have a 2014 Harley Ultra Limited with a set of Vance and Hinds exhausts on it, and its too loud for my taste. ( they were already on it, when I bought it) so if someone has a quieter set of exhaust that would fit it, stock or other, I would love to trade you . or, if you took a set of stock exhaust pipes off and have them lying around needing a new home..... look no farther ! I'm your Huckleberry.
I know this is not really a Harley type forum, but figured ...ya never know ? right? help a brother out. thank you.
Champ in Longview.

Is it just the v&h slip-ons or the entire exhaust system? If you have the V&H 2-into-2s you might want to keep it and exchange it for the stock slip-Ons.

I tossed out at least half a dozen stock exhausts when I closed shop last year.

Now if you are looking for quiet and dont want to get your hands dirty wrenching I suggest you trade that 2014 HD for my well used but loved
99000 mile 1998 ST1100 that would indeed make a statement on your
opposition to loud pipes:trust:

All kidding aside I will check with a friend of mine, and see if he still has a
stock exhaust from his Road King in the rafters

I have the stock mufflers to a 2014 Breakout, don't know that they will fit but......if so, let me know

Is it just the v&h slip-ons or the entire exhaust system? If you have the V&H 2-into-2s you might want to keep it and exchange it for the stock slip-Ons.

I tossed out at least half a dozen stock exhausts when I closed shop last year.

I have the stock header pipes I believe, and it is still 2 into 2
so what is a good "mild" pipe that is somewhere in between stock quietness and the V& H ?
these are the 4" diameter V/H mufflers..... I can't hear the radio over them.....LOL...... at any volume , at road speed........

Now if you are looking for quiet and dont want to get your hands dirty wrenching I suggest you trade that 2014 HD for my well used but loved
99000 mile 1998 ST1100 that would indeed make a statement on your
opposition to loud pipes:trust:

All kidding aside I will check with a friend of mine, and see if he still has a
stock exhaust from his Road King in the rafters

that might work. LMK and thanks.

I have the stock header pipes I believe, and it is still 2 into 2
so what is a good "mild" pipe that is somewhere in between stock quietness and the V& H ?
these are the 4" diameter V/H mufflers..... I can't hear the radio over them.....LOL...... at any volume , at road speed........

Look at Crusher Slip Stream 4" slip ons, I wanted a little deeper and not much louder, if any, and they seem to fit the bill for me. :thumb:

I have a stock 0 mile set off an 05 Road King. I'm going to set them out for trash. Free if you can find a way to get them if they will fit.

You are looking for 2009 and later touring slip-ons (mufflers). The pre-09s will fit, but lack the recess for the shock bolt.

Back