• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in Texas, US - Need a licence

I am expecting it to be a bit boring, especially for two days, unfortunately I have no other option. At least it could/will give me some discount on my insurance.

I am expecting it to be a bit boring, especially for two days, unfortunately I have no other option. At least it could/will give me some discount on my insurance.
I had to do the same, and I mostly enjoyed it tbh. It was easy, most of the riding exercises were fun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The classroom portion bears no resemblance to previous years' classroom. That part is all in the eCourse.

The classroom portion bears no resemblance to previous years' classroom. That part is all in the eCourse.
It has been 11 years and alot of beers. I sure hope its better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had to do the same thing, the instructors tried to make it fun, just be aware that wheelies in the parking lot will get you thrown of the course!! No matter how bored you are, just put up with it for the 2 days!! :)

Gary

Do not forget the Harley dealerships, they all(or most) offer rider courses over a weekend and I think about $300 or so. There must be one close to you .
Groetnis
andre

Back