• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Johnson County Dec 2018 M&G - Dec 10th 1PM

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
December is fast approaching and we've got a lot of eating to do between now and then, so let's get started thinking where we want to eat and when!

Let's shoot for a weekend and maybe during the day to see if we can't get some more folks to join us!

EDIT:
Date: Sunday Dec 10th
Time: 1PM
309 E Criner St, Grandview, TX 76050
(817) 866-4456

https://goo.gl/maps/FNM7QYatDqv

Last edited:
Re: Johnson County Dec 2018 M&G

A Saturday or a Sunday after church works for me. Just my 2¢’s worth.

What do you have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a Mexican restaurant in Italy I’ve been too but can’t remember the name. Food was good though.

Any updates yet?

Sorry y'all, Been swamped with a new little one!

Sunday after church would be great for me. I'm open to where ever and live Mexican!

May I suggest for something different, Los Campesino's in Grandview about 200' from the traffic light. Also very close to where Nathan goes to church. I'm working then and would love to have lunch with you all.

I’m a maybe at this point in time.

May I suggest for something different, Los Campesino's in Grandview about 200' from the traffic light. Also very close to where Nathan goes to church. I'm working then and would love to have lunch with you all.

Sounds good to me.

I'm in for Grandview!

What time works for y'all?
Oh yeah, and a date.

Perhaps I misread but I thought you were talking about this Sunday. I guess any other works too but I'm on this weekend.

This Sunday should work for me if it works for everyone else

Works for me. It will be 12:45-1:00 before we can get there.

Should we say 1:00 to give everyone a bit of time?

So my little one changed my plans and I won't be making it.
Y'all have fun!

So my little one changed my plans and I won't be making it.
Y'all have fun!

Sorry you’re going to miss it but that’s fatherhood. Beautiful day though. Maybe the next one then.

I’m out also. Allergies are working overtime today.

I'll try for next time! Allergies are no fun!

I did church service but wasn’t fun. My left eye is very red and itchy. Ate lunch at Rosa’s Cafe for Mexican food fix. Was so looking forward to the place in Grandview. Later guys. Going home for a good nap.

Back