• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB - Hitch Carrier

texaspatrick

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Hey!

I'm looking to replace my flimsy Harbor Freight hitch carrier with something that will hold a WR250r securely behind my truck. I need one that will inspire a little confidence as I'm bouncing down the road.

I *might* be interested in a single rail trailer or even a small trailer, but the price would have to be right.

In other news, once I buy one, someone can have my Harbor Freight hauler for the low price of a 6 pack. Used it for an XT225 and it worked fine. Wouldn't put anything bigger on it though :giveup:

I'm located in Austin.

thanks
PM

I'm just wondering what brand my hitch hauler is . I don't think it is an expensive one . I got it free from the great FIDDYK. What I do is put one strap from the outside edge of the hauler and attach the other to my truck. The hauler doesn't move around like this. I have only hauled my 380 but I wouldn't hesitate to haul the BRP on it.

I have one that's aluminum, think discount ramps sell it 10× Better than the steel and mucho lighter.

I have a custom one a guy welded up. It held a Triumph tiger with no issues. It’s heavy duty.
I sold my suburban so I no longer have a 2” receiver hitch.

I could let it go for $100

I too have a beefed up custom one that I hauled my DR 650 on. And a hundred would take it away. Fits a 2" receiver hitch.

Last edited:
I have a custom one a guy welded up. It held a Triumph tiger with no issues. It’s heavy duty.
I sold my suburban so I no longer have a 2” receiver hitch.

I could let it go for $100

Sent you a PM!

Back