• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reeling in a coyote on the YZF.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
He was wanting a duck as there were a bunch of them taking mud baths down in a low spot, the coyote was standing there waiting to see what we were going to do, looking at the ducks then at us (wife and I) I made sure Debra saw him too, started the go-pro and away we went, she went high to the left and I straight ahead, I had to find a low spot in the old fence and hope that I didn't snag as I blazed through, we caught up with the coyote and I could have turned him around but decided to give him a break and let him go, It was the highlight of our day and something she had never got to experience before on a bike.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNGCucHFTNk"]Marc, Deb and Wile E Coyote. - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like fun. I'm sure he was glad when you backed off.

That was pretty funny.... When the video was over, the links to 'other' coyote videos displayed nine or so to watch. Let's just say those didn't get away. Man, a 300BLK with a can and sub-sonic seems pretty fun (unless you're the coyote)

Back