• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMA 1/2 mile Nationals at TMS..

I would like to go ... still too early in the week to commit.

In order to get primed for saturday night ...

Tonight, NBCSN airs the Peoria TT beginning at 2100 and the Springfield mile at 2200

Last edited:
I'll be there, wife's out of town so I'll be alone. Section 4B, row 25, seat 20. The last time I made one of these was at the horse track in Grand Prairie in the mid 90's I think.

I'll be there, wife's out of town so I'll be alone. Section 4B, row 25, seat 20. The last time I made one of these was at the horse track in Grand Prairie in the mid 90's I think.

The one they cancelled after the second heat because the track was too dangerous?

We're on the row behind you.

Last edited:
Had a fatality on the backstretch :(

+1

Great races all around. The AFT singles main was a nail biter. Shayna made it stick though. Her fastest lap time on a single would have put her in the top 5 in the twins class :clap:

Yes she had a great race, still trying for the overall win. Wish they'd make it a more regular event!

Back