• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Legit tire mount/balance in San Antonio

Reaction score
I just ordered tires for my Versys 650 and will be needing mount/balance services. Has anybody had experience with taking their tires bought online and having a local shop mount them? Prices?? I prefer to mount them in the New Braunfels or San Antonio area if at all possible. Thanks!

I've had tires installed, but not tires I bought on-line. You could give them a call, and see what the prices are: Kent Powersports/ (210) 655-2625.

If you want to save more, take the wheel(s) off the bike first.

Kent in newbraunfels will do it.
But they wont mount tires more than two years old. Most bought new are about one year.
Woods country in n.b. Will do them.
Last option, if you get some wieghts bring all the stuff i have a snap on tore changer?
I do not like to do tube tires, pia. Tubeless only

Kent in newbraunfels will do it.
But they wont mount tires more than two years old. Most bought new are about one year.
Woods country in n.b. Will do them.
Last option, if you get some wieghts bring all the stuff i have a snap on tore changer?
I do not like to do tube tires, pia. Tubeless only

Ok, thank you, Irish. They are tubeless tires going on a 2011 Versys. In the 3 motorcycles, that I have owned I have never mounted or balanced my own tires but I would love to give it a shot.

Back