• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Texas Cruiser

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Plumb
Hi. Im John and I'm a Nomad-a-holic. Looks like I may be one of jus a few cruiser riders here...

I will be working in your area shortly...may be on my Valkyrie, but if it's really hot, I'll bring my car.

:welcome: To the forum

No John, there are actually a lot of Cruisers here. Got all kinds of bikes here and that is what makes this sight one of the best. There was even a west TX pie run a couple months ago and there is one coming up in Marble falls before long. Keep an eye out for the Pie Runs, it always nice to put a face with the folks who post here...

:welcome: To the forum

No John, there are actually a lot of Cruisers here. Got all kinds of bikes here and that is what makes this sight one of the best. There was even a west TX pie run a couple months ago and there is one coming up in Marble falls before long. Keep an eye out for the Pie Runs, it always nice to put a face with the folks who post here...

I'll second that for sure! And WELCOME!!!!:rider:

:welcome:

If you're ever in Midland or Odessa, I'll buy the coffee.

Myself and maybe a couple of other riders will be in Midland Aug 9th (Sat), from another group called Lone Star Riders (LSR). Pretty cool folks there, all kinds of scoots. Not a formal club, just a bunch of gearheads like me. Link is
www.lonestarriders.com. Free to join of course.

Attachments

• 100_0743.jpg
    100_0743.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 97
What? :eek2: That's not you in your avatar?

Why of course it's me!

(Activate hypnotic voice now: You have seen nothing... just allow the images to take over your mind... obey the instructions that are seemlessly slipping into your thoughts...)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Myself and maybe a couple of other riders will be in Midland Aug 9th (Sat), from another group called Lone Star Riders (LSR). Pretty cool folks there, all kinds of scoots. Not a formal club, just a bunch of gearheads like me. Link is
www.lonestarriders.com. Free to join of course.

I'm not sure that's the right link, but I'll be on the lookout for the event. Thanks!

Another Nomad here! Silver & Black.

Maybe we'll cross paths one day -

:welcome: . . . and yet still another cruiser guy here. I occasionally pass through Ozona when visiting family in Big Spring and I have time to ride a little extra while there. Hwy 163 south from Sterling City to Comstock is one of my favorite roads in that area. I've always been curious about 2063/1024; is that route paved all the way between US90 and I-10?

Those two roads Y at Cty Rd 208 between Rankin and Big lake. Paved yes, but not direct link to I 10. Dead ends into 190. Good riding for sure. To I 10, left on 190 to Cty 303, right to 2359, left to 2083, right to I 10. Email me when you come this way. We'll go putt. 163 south to Hwy 90 is another cool ride.

...And may I add, glad to see so many cruiser types respond to my post. I look forward to meeting some of you...Come to Bandera Rally Sep 19,20, 21. PM me for details.or email outlookranch@yahoo.com

Those two roads Y at Cty Rd 208 between Rankin and Big lake. Paved yes, but not direct link to I 10. Dead ends into 190. Good riding for sure. To I 10, left on 190 to Cty 303, right to 2359, left to 2083, right to I 10. Email me when you come this way. We'll go putt. 163 south to Hwy 90 is another cool ride.

Any chance you have MS Streets & Trips and could lay that out & E-mail it to me? My version of S&T is 2007 and shows 2083 and 1024 making a Y with Langtry Rode, coming up from the south.

I usually try to get a couple days riding in that area every fall around the end of October. I'll try to remember to shoot you a note when I make those plans again this year.

Back