• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidee Hidee everybody

Reaction score
My name is Tracy. I am new here. Been kinna hanging out for a week or so reading and looking at the place. I dig it! I was at another forum and was not impressed with the folks there. Rather rude and well,, let's just say not necessarially women friendly. I really enjoy this place and hope to meet LOTS of ner people. My fiance showed me this site and as soon as his bike is back to being a street bike we will be joining in on the rides and eating gatherings :eat: .
We live in West Fort Worth. I recently sold my horses and all of their crud to trade bad habits. I always say I sold one spotted horse for 650 yellow ones :lol2:

I bought a Suzuki SV650S and I LOVE it.. Well see yall around the threads!!

:welcome: to the forum! Nice bike! :rider:

When you get his ride on the road, ya'll come on down to Glen Rose for some BBQ. :eat:

:eek2: another woman rider! :giveup:

:lol2:

:welcome: Tracy

We have several regular gals that ride a wide assorment of bikes and scooters. Your SV will fit right in.

As a Tarrant County participant, you are welcome to join us on Tuesday nights at various places around the county - usually not decided sometimes until the last minute. :roll: Also, Friday nights in RH/NRH for ice cream and Saturday mornings at the Blue Hangar. Just watch the DFW upcoming events sections.

There are also tech days, especially when it gets cooler.

AND... did I mention the monthly Pie Runs? This month it is to Marble Falls - that announcement is in the TWT Sponsored Events section and we get to fly the TWT banner there. :mrgreen:

Hope to meet you soon...

:eek2: another woman rider! :giveup:

:lol2:

:welcome: Tracy

We have several regular gals that ride a wide assorment of bikes and scooters. Your SV will fit right in.

As a Tarrant County participant, you are welcome to join us on Tuesday nights at various places around the county - usually not decided sometimes until the last minute. :roll: Also, Friday nights in RH/NRH for ice cream and Saturday mornings at the Blue Hangar. Just watch the DFW upcoming events sections.

There are also tech days, especially when it gets cooler.

AND... did I mention the monthly Pie Runs? This month it is to Marble Falls - that announcement is in the TWT Sponsored Events section and we get to fly the TWT banner there. :mrgreen:

Hope to meet you soon...
AND... did I mention the monthly Pie Runs? This month it is to Marble Falls - that announcement is in the TWT Sponsored Events section and we get to fly the TWT banner there.

PIE !!!!
Man,, can it be chocolate,, odd that man of mine never mentioned so much eating,,,,heh,,thanks for the welcome wagon fellow :rider: "s

:welcome:
It's like Bass fishing...........
The fastest bikes get to the best places first...........:mrgreen:

Welcome to the site. Stir around, explore, sit a spell.

:welcome: Tracy!

Great to have another gal on the forum with us! Besides the pie runs... look for Squeaky & Snoopster to plan a girls-only ride.... they assured me it won't be too much longer. (Right, girls?):pray:

Hope to meet you soon. Until then, stay safe & have fun!:rider:

:welcome:
It's like Bass fishing...........
The fastest bikes get to the best places first...........:mrgreen:

Well now there's an idea. That running buddy of mine is worried enough over my throttle itchie hand,, best stay with the mid-range group and be nice so I can ensure a spot at the table...:lol2:

:welcome: Tracy!

Great to have another gal on the forum with us! Besides the pie runs... look for Squeaky & Snoopster to plan a girls-only ride.... they assured me it won't be too much longer. (Right, girls?):pray:

Hope to meet you soon. Until then, stay safe & have fun!:rider:

We'll be planning to go on rides and things as soon as the Honda is street legal. I am trying REALLY hard to be patient,,:mrgreen:
till then I will enjoy the threads,, thanks for the welcome ladies !!! I am SO glad to meet you all :sun:

Back