• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

What time?

7:00pm

Do you need the address? We usually get there before 7:00 and hang out in the parking lot discussing motorcycles, tires and oil before wandering inside at about 7:00. But if you show up later than that, no worries. Eating is optional too. Let us know if you're coming and we'll keep an eye out for you.

Okay, I should make it. I googled the flying fish and found a map.

Re: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

I'm in! +1

I just discovered this, and in going to try to make it. Got some work commitments that might keep me, but I'm hoping not

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

A strong maybe and I might needs me a Margarita and possibly a drink. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was good to see everyone tonight. It was an evening well spent I think.

Any thoughts to the next one? Had to miss this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're meeting with the DFW north TARA group.

Second...don't forget the first Tuesday meeting on April 4 @ 7PM. We will meet at the Fuddruckers, in Grapevine. It is next to Bass Pro.

I'll be late since I have a meeting that should finish at 7:00 in Downtown.

Last edited:
How about some Italian food?

Tuesday, April 4th, 7:15ish.

Momma Mia
3124 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

7:15ish. I have a meeting until 7:00 nearby.
I think I'm headed to Grapevine to the monthly DFW North TARA gathering.

I think I'm headed to Grapevine to the monthly DFW North TARA gathering.

Oh crap, you're right! Forgot about that meeting completely.

New plan, the meeting will be at the TARA gathering in Grapevine. I'll post the details here.

"Second...don't forget the first Tuesday meeting on April 4 @ 7PM. We will meet at the Fuddruckers, in Grapevine. It is next to Bass Pro."

I'll be there. but about an hour late.

Last edited:
Alternate 4/4 Tarrant Meet n Eat 7P / Red Robin NE Mall

I know TARA is meeting in Grapevine but I don't feel like riding to Grapevine and I am strictly a street rider so..................

Weather is nice for the patio so if anyone wants to meet me at Red Robin near NE Mall, feel free to join me.

Dahveed and Simmons1 - I'd really like to attend the TARA meet, but work will keep me away Tuesday evening.
sharkey - thanks for the invite, but I'm out this week. Y'all have fun.

Re: Alternate 4/4 Tarrant Meet n Eat 7P / Red Robin NE Mall

I know TARA is meeting in Grapevine but I don't feel like riding to Grapevine and I am strictly a street rider so..................

Weather is nice for the patio so if anyone wants to meet me at Red Robin near NE Mall, feel free to join me.

Understand completely. I'm gonna trek up north. Have fun!

Back