• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 2015 Ducati Hypermotard SP

Just throwing this in here. I've been to his house and you could eat off this guy's dirt bikes. I'm sure this one is cleaner than it was when it was new off the showroom floor.

If I were in the market, goodness this'd be great to have.

Does it come with a "Get out of Jail Free" card?

As you may have noticed, TWT members lean in a direction other than relatively exotic bikes. The Hyper looks exquisite, but will probably find a home via some other mode of advertising.

Ducati has a distinct market segment as it carries a bit of exclusively, with a corresponding price tag. While I love my '09 Multistrada, the hit my wallet takes for routine servicing makes me cringe. But there's a value in not seeing your twin each week, and the Multi just does everything I ask of it. And the Hyper has a more narrowly defined purpose, further reducing the number of potential buyers. It will find a home, but likely shouted from a different mountaintop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are the service intervals on that beauty? Does it require an aeronautics degree to service it? (Asking for a friend)

To the top for the new year. Income tax return time ;-). Price drop!

Last edited:
Really, you still have this? glad I did not know that I was down the street from your place this week and you would have dangled a test ride in front of
me trying to lure me into a moment of weakness

Good gawd that's under trade in value, which means an easy loan zero down for someone if you don't want to shell out the cash. Not a nicer one out there!

Back