• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday ride

If you can get to Loco Coyote by 11:30a, you shouldn't have to wait very long for a table. But noon, the wait will start to get long.

Horny Toad in Cranfills Gap got the nod this trip. Thanks for the info.

I was at the Horney Toad last Sat around 12;30.
packed,and the line was from bar to the exit door.
they had some broadcast going on?
good luck

I was at the Horney Toad last Sat around 12;30.
packed,and the line was from bar to the exit door.
they had some broadcast going on?
good luck

Thanks for the heads up. I figure most places will be busy.

I am going to try to be at the Tiger Mart at 9:30. Will hopefully have daughter with me, so if it gets too spirited I'll just make my own way.

But she's pretty quick.[emoji12]

I am going to try to be at the Tiger Mart at 9:30. Will hopefully have daughter with me, so if it gets too spirited I'll just make my own way.

But she's pretty quick.[emoji12]

Sounds good. We won't run off and leave anyone for very long without stopping and waiting! Actually I'm getting used to my bike so I'll be holding back some.

Anyone know the condition of 51 from 205 back to 67? I haven't ridden it in about two years and it was a sticky mess then.

Lyn... the topping on that road is just like the peel off stuff theyre using on tons of other FMs. For me ,the road has been ruined for spirited riding.
The pavement on the county roads up there is faaaar better

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Lyn... the topping on that road is just like the peel off stuff theyre using on tons of other FMs. For me ,the road has been ruined for spirited riding.
The pavement on the county roads up there is faaaar better

I was afraid of that. Was just trying to decide whether to ride it or 1004 off of 205 back to 67. I think I'll stick with 1004 route. That way we can wave at any pirates that might be getting to Loco early! Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Jus watch that low water crossing ...it has some slickness coming down the hill into it on the side.... mabe some in the main part too

Ya kno.... it occurs to me.... we should carry a compact broom on rides ta sweep the algae away

Last edited:
It appears a couple gates on the aggregate spreader were clogged. Consequently, there is an aggregate-less patch in the middle of the lane ... both lanes.

It's not COTA but worth the ride ... James and I are taking this morning ... rode it on the last Slacker ride.

Last edited:
It appears a couple gates on the aggregate spreader were clogged. Consequently, there is an aggregate-less patch in the middle of the lane ... both lanes.

It's not COTA but worth the ride ... James and I are taking this morning ... rode it on the last Slacker ride.

Thanks for the warning. I hate slick water crossings!

That was a great "spirited" ride.

Sorry for that embarrassing wheelie leaving the church. :doh:

Back