• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lakeview & Turkey/Caprock Enduro

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Is anyone attending the Turkey, TX Enduro AKA Caprock Enduro on 3/25-3/26?

I work for the Sheriff's Office here in Hall County. If anyone is racing, make sure to say hello. I'll be running around on my Sheriff's Office ATV. There are three of us who work for the SO so you have a 1/3 chance of talking to the right person. My name tag will say "Tiedemann"

turkey/caprock website:
http://www.postenduroassociation.org/

Unfortunately, I just discovered that they moved the lakeview, TX race to clarendon (donley county) due to the high fire danger here in Hall County.

From the race organizer: "Due to extreme fire danger down at Lakeview, we have decided to move the event to Lake Greenbelt. Asking our people to be potentially trapped down a dirt road with no fire rescue readily available is something we aren't willing to risk. - DC10"

Last edited:
We should be there. Look for a couple of orange pop-ups next to a white-ish RV.

Awesome!!!
Are y'all camping out @ the park? Which side/corner? (there are A LOT of orange tents/canopies/etc around this weekend.
There will be two or three of us at the Sheriff's Office running around on our ATVs. My name tag will say Tiedemann

We'll be set up next to the old school building. Come by a say howdy when you have time. I'll be out tempting fate on Sunday.

Back