• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[For Sale] Recovered stolen KLX250

busric

Reaction score
Well after a year and 3 months, I got a call from the SO saying they found my stolen bike. Mine along with several others. It was pretty much stripped. Still has the engine/tranny and several other valuable parts. I’ll be tearing it down all the way and offering usable parts for sale. Will take a while in my condition but it will be done. Anyone interested in any parts can let me know and I’ll check on them. Oh, I had great pleasure watching the scumbag meth addict go to jail while I taunted him.
f0b01fe49be302e49488c654bac6fa5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Recovered stolen KLX250

Do tell. I love a heart warming story.

Well after a year and 3 months, I got a call from the SO saying they found my stolen bike. Mine along with several others. It was pretty much stripped. Still has the engine/tranny and several other valuable parts. I’ll be tearing it down all the way and offering usable parts for sale. Will take a while in my condition but it will be done. Anyone interested in any parts can let me know and I’ll check on them. Oh, I had great pleasure watching the scumbag meth addict go to jail while I taunted him.
f0b01fe49be302e49488c654bac6fa5a.jpg

Is it an 06?

I still want to hear details about taunting the meth head.

I still want to hear details about taunting the meth head.

Sorry for the delay, been recovering from cracked ribs and a concussion after being t boned. Totaled my van but air bags saved my life.

The deputies let me go over and remind the scumbag that he’s a parolee which means he goes right back to prison for some time with no early release. He quit smiling at that point. I also let him know that should, by some unusual event that gets on the streets, that have his name and proceeded to take photos of him. Days are numbered

I am working on an 06 model for a friend. I am needing the top chain guard. It should be the same as an 06, but I will verify. Might be interested in a few other things too.

Glad you got it some of it back, I can't stand thieves hopefully he will rot!

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you are recovering.

Craig

I have no time to even TRY to rebuild my KLX250. If anyone is willing to pick it up in Lubbock I’ll let it go for $150 cash. There are many $ worth of parts very usable for anyone needing them. Serious interested parties can pm me and I’ll try to take detailed photos for you. If I had a hitch on my car I would trailer it to DFW area. Alas, I don’t have a hitch although I’m working on buying one very soon. I spend almost all my time caring for my wife who is an Alzheimer’s patient. Any interest will be returned.

Interested parties can call me at 8067867023.

Anyone that wants the remains of my 05 KLX250s can have it for free. You will have to come get it. I have no time for it and foresee none available in the future.
Wife’s Alzheimer’s has sadly progressed to where she requires all my time. I haven’t even taken my Wideglide for a ride in 3 months.

Just pm me and we can make arrangements.

I am so sorry for the agony you have been enduring.

Alzheimer's is a cruel, cruel malady and God bless you for standing with your wife.
I watched as my mom slowly succumbed to that horrible ****.

I am so sorry for the agony you have been enduring.

Alzheimer's is a cruel, cruel malady and God bless you for standing with your wife.
I watched as my mom slowly succumbed to that horrible ****.

Yes, my daughters are adults and not dealing well with it.

Nothing would thrill me more than to take you to lunch in order to get a break.

I used to live in Lubbock and if I still did I would come take it off your hands. For a Project bike to rebuild. If I were you I'd contact Stance. I forget his last name. He has a small shop in industrial park off the south loop if I remember right. His ebay store is here:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/rockcotton?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

I have bought a few parts from him some hard to find parts. I bought them on ebay and noticed his shipping address was Lubbock. I messaged him to ask if I could come pick it up. He buy used bikes and resells parts. He puts a few together. He does a lot with Vintage MX stuff. He will likely make you a cash offer.

Last edited:
I used to live in Lubbock and if I still did I would come take it off your hands. For a Project bike to rebuild. If I were you I'd contact Stance. I forget his last name. He has a small shop in industrial park off the south loop if I remember right. His ebay store is here:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/rockcotton?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

I have bought a few parts from him some hard to find parts. I bought them on ebay and noticed his shipping address was Lubbock. I messaged him to ask if I could come pick it up. He buy used bikes and resells parts. He puts a few together. He does a lot with Vintage MX stuff. He will likely make you a cash offer.

Thanks but I have someone who has claimed it.

I'm glad you got rid of the bike and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your wife. My nephew is now in his 6th year of dealing with his wifes dementia and I see the effort he has to put out to care for her. Prayers for both you and your wife.

Back