• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

Re: Fall Party Time!

garfey You missed nothing, it was a wash here. But we're gonna do a big Season Start Party in the Spring. Last weekend in March like last year.

Well, shucks! Wish it'd worked out better.

Suggestion: New Year's Eve Party with a good-luck in the new year ride on the 1st of Jan. I have warm clothes and some of it has warz in it. :trust:

Re: Fall Party Time!

Well, shucks! Wish it'd worked out better.

Suggestion: New Year's Eve Party with a good-luck in the new year ride on the 1st of Jan. I have warm clothes and some of it has warz in it. :trust:

:rider: It is a Friday .......:sun:

FOR SALE 2009 Yamaha FZ1

***SOLD*** 2009 Yamaha FZ1 with 8980 miles. Fuel Injected. Very clean in excellent condition. It's fully serviced with newer brakes and tires. Many upgrades also including...SW Motech sliders, Melloti case saver, Adjustable Footpegs, Adjustable Levers, Two Brothers Muffler, ZeroGravity Tinted Windscreen, LED Blinkers, Bar Risors, SW Motech Detachable Saddlebags, Slim License Plate Mount, AME Heated Grips, Luggage Rack. Asking $5850 negotiable.

Attachments

• IMAG0927.jpg
    IMAG0927.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
***2016 SEASON START PARTY***

IMAG1172.jpg

WHAT? Cuznbob's Season Start Party 2016. WHEN? Saturday March 26th Noonish-5ish. WHY? It's Free! Free food, drinks, raffle, cosponsored by Shop Mom Insurance, my neighbor Kirk at Pro Modular Performance, Circle Brewing Company, and 4th Tap Brewing Co-op. Returning live music from The Future of Air Travel, and new this year Ed Baker & Half Baked! Burlesque from Roxie Moxie's girls!

***SEASON START PARTY 2016***

Do you have a bike you want to sell? Bring it to the SEASON START PARTY. I'll have a section for anyone with a bike they want to sell.

Attachments

• IMAG1211.jpg
    IMAG1211.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 414
Google indexes web sites to get that data. Trouble is, the roofing company's web site still says it's their address. A phone call to the roofing company might get some action. Play it 2 ways, either I have my place here, would you mind changing your website or I'm looking for you and there is a motorcycle shop at the location on your web site.

Open up Google Business listings. Of course you will need a Google account but that is free. Complete the information for your business for your free Business listing. You will include your address, phone number, hours of operation, website, and of course do not forget pictures. This is an important first step to getting your listing correct and address searches to produce your business.

Re: ***2016 SEASON START PARTY***

WHAT? Cuznbob's Season Start Party 2016. WHEN? Saturday March 26th Noonish-5ish. WHY? It's Free! Free food, drinks, raffle, cosponsored by Shop Mom Insurance, my neighbor Kirk at Pro Modular Performance, Circle Brewing Company, and 4th Tap Brewing Co-op. Returning live music from The Future of Air Travel, and new this year Ed Baker & Half Baked! Burlesque from Roxie Moxie's girls!

Thanks for the great party Cuznbob. Sure appreciate your hospitality and all the work put in by the volunteers to make sure we had a nice time. Hope the fund raiser went well for the disabled vet's new house.

I second Carl's comment, a very nice event. Good food and good drinks.
Thanks to the other sponsors, particularly Shop Mom Insurance, aka Jenny L.

FOR SALE:

***SOLD*** FOR SALE: 2011 R1200RT. Manic Salamander bar end weights, Givi Topcase Mount. New Siebenrock - for your BMW oil proof clutch installed last month. Has new tires. Has had every service and recall done since new. 1 owner bike. 109489 Miles. This bike is ready to go anywhere! $6850 O.B.O. If interested please call 512-424-9146 or email cuznbobs@gmail.com This is a lot of bike for your buck$! I'd ride it anywhere.

Attachments

• IMAG1231.jpg
    IMAG1231.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 449
  • IMAG1232.jpg
    IMAG1232.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Party Success 2016

Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun with us at the 2016 Season Start Party. Thanks also to all who donated to Homes For Our Troops, we raised $428 in donations plus my own donation that put us over $500!

FOR SALE: 2014 BMW RNineT

***SOLD 5/24/16*** FOR SALE: 2011 RNineT with 3694 miles. Owner just doesn't ride it so it needs a good home. Needs nothing, 70% tread on tires, freshly serviced, like new condition. Asking $13475 O.B.O. call me at 512-424-9146 or email at cuznbobs@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMAG1296.jpg
    IMAG1296.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 473
  • IMAG1299.jpg
    IMAG1299.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
Sitting here watching CuznBob install a new set of PR4s on my ST1300 (yes, I ride 500 miles to have him do this). My gosh, what a PRO! He is fast and does it right. Had two wheel bearings that were "iffy", he replaced them in about 15 minutes. This is the same ST I brought to him last year to do a complete tuning. To say I'm satisfied with using him is an understatement!!
Thanks again, Robert.

Sargeant Seats Available!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now an authorized dealer for Sargeant Seats!
Sargeant Seat.jpg

FOR SALE: 2013 BMW R1200GS

***SOLD*** 2013 BMW R1200GSW with 1825 miles. This bike is perfect, not a scratch. Comes with the Garmin/BMW Navigator IV and BMW tank bag. $14000.IMAG1389.jpg

IMAG1388.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE: 2006 Suzuki S50 Boulevard

2006 Suzuki S50 Boulevard 800cc. Great condition. No problems. $3500. 20764 Miles.

Attachments

• IMAG1399.jpg
    IMAG1399.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 405
  • IMAG1400.jpg
    IMAG1400.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 334
Not only is Cuz'N Bob a friendly chap and one heck of a mechanic, he's also got the proper tools on hand if a certain owner doesn't. :deal.

I finally got my old stator out but couldn't get a couple pick-up bolts loose as I didn't have a thin wall 8mm socket. A quick stop by CuzN's place and the old stator was out and the new one buttoned up in place.

Cuz'N Bob saves the day!

Back to Woods Honda though as they ordered the wrong gasket. Boo....

FOR SALE: 1977 BMW R60 Rennsport

1977 R60 tribute to the glorious Rennsport RS54 racers of the mid-50s. Built by Bill Twitchel and Matt Musial of Austin Paintworks, Texas. With the help of mechanic David Martinez, the bike was completed after 180 hours of work. And that work was considerable, including modifying the frame to receive Earles-type leading link forks and a stiffer, racing-style rear end. The tank is from metalworking genius Evan Wilcox. Once in Texas, it was brushed and painted blue-grey with old school lacquer, and pinstriped by hand in black. It's finished with hand-formed aluminum badges, again painted with a brush. The wheels and hubs are just as immaculate, sanded and painted to a better-than-new finish. The engine and gearbox were rebuilt and upgraded with Mikuni carbs and velocity stacks. This bike was featured on Bikeexif.com http://www.bikeexif.com/bmw-airhead Entertaining serious offers over $15000. This is a one of a kind bike.

Attachments

• IMAG1376.jpg
    IMAG1376.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 391
  • IMAG1381.jpg
    IMAG1381.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 396
Don't have the budget for Living Room Art, but :drool::hail:

And . . . the RT you resurrected for me will be heading North on the 5th, bound for Dang-Near-Canada, WI, then West to Deadwood, then a meander South-ish. 1st night will be at the home of the gent (85 now) who let me have his last bike. He'll get a kick outta seeing "CJ" bound for distant places again.

Thanks again, Amigo!

Last edited:
Been meaning to post this for awhile.

Went to Bob for a new KLR tire. I called, he ordered it, I brought the rim in, he changed the tire; I paid and left....

All sounds very routine, but that is the way it should be. Friendly, fast, fare. It was a good experience.

RIDE- To Harvest Classic. October 22nd. Meet at 10am at my shop, leave at 10:30. All are welcome! This will be all paved roads so any bike can ride along.

Last edited:
Back