• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Black Friday Johnson County area ride

LYNYRD

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
Weather looks good for this weekend and since I’m NOT shopping, who’s up for a Black Friday ride leaving from Burleson Exxon at Hwy 174&FM 731(John Jones/Crowley Rd) around 9:30? Might try to eat lunch at Jasper’s Cafe in Bluff Dale.

Too much work on my plate, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Lynyrd, No black Friday shopping for me, so if you're still looking to ride, I'm in. I'll be on the ST, so I need to stick to pavement. Not sure what kind of route you had in mind.

All pavement. I’ll be at the Exxon a little before 9:30. Text or call me if you decide to not go. I’ll pm you may number.

Looks like it will be a great day for a ride.

It seemed to be a pretty good ride, since you bumped into MitchnTX and me in Bluff Dale. It was a perfect day for riding, I enjoyed it so much when I got home, I took a 45 min blast on Mr. Gixxer. Now I am jamming in the shop. MIght have to look for some beer in a minute or two...

It seemed to be a pretty good ride, since you bumped into MitchnTX and me in Bluff Dale. It was a perfect day for riding, I enjoyed it so much when I got home, I took a 45 min blast on Mr. Gixxer. Now I am jamming in the shop. MIght have to look for some beer in a minute or two...

Yes it was a great day for a ride. Good meeting you. TXDAVE got to ride a few new roads too.

Back