• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

I drove by there today but nobody was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d8584d154ca356c6800d0fcac67e25ec.jpg
e455872a3def663e234f280dd823c23d.jpg
19a5a2308d1c4b8ccd1b3dd8e37b60b6.jpg

Hey how do I find routes from Sealy o some dirt roads Donnie showed me a while back how can I get those routes

Ya I need to email him
I was just looking for some unpaved roads out west that I rode with him
but I ordered a map

Anyone up for empanadas tonight. Beautiful day for a ride.

I have family in town this week. Next week I should be good for some pre-Thanksgiving empanadas.

I apologize! My allegiances have shifted!

The last two Wednesdays I was invited to drink beer and play dominoes at the Dry Creek Social Club on FM 359. I feel so ashamed.

The last two Wednesdays I was invited to drink beer and play dominoes at the Dry Creek Social Club on FM 359. I feel so ashamed.

You are raising the level of excuses!
:clap:

I've been going there too great place. Let me know next time you are headed up there.

Ok, you lazy old domino playin' fools... it's Wednesday again. And the time of the year we'll have far fewer face-to-faces over Emapanadas.

It's gorgeous out today and I'm in for some fried bread substances and good company.

Ok, you lazy old domino playin' fools... it's Wednesday again. And the time of the year we'll have far fewer face-to-faces over Emapanadas.

It's gorgeous out today and I'm in for some fried bread substances and good company.

Hmmm, I may be somewhat lazy, a bit old, and sometimes a fool, but I don't play dominoes.

See you at Marini's...

That is 2 for tonight.
I will see if the Domino partners will excuse me tonight...

What time? I made Tuesday breakfast I can make this

Never mind edit I'm going blind. 7 p.m.

Last edited:
Good meeting you, Bryan. Enjoyed seeing your extremely well farkled 'Busa too. Impressive and well thought out setup, including custom fabrication.

Anyone going tonight? It’s been a while since I have been there. I plan on going tonight

Back