• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Motorcycle Adventure movies

Jaguar

Reaction score
1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldSSPxWMfk"]Riding Solo to the Top of the World[/ame]
2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkb4558ym5w"]One Crazy Ride[/ame]
3. Coming soon.....in HD... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJDDue7Y__g"]Motorcycle Changpa[/ame]

These movies (except Motorcycle ChangPa that is currently in Studio being edited) are available in DVD NTSC format with subtitles. These sell for over $20/- each on eBay and other sites. As a special discount for the TWTexans forum I will ship them to you as media mail nationwide for $17.50 a piece or $30.00 for the set of 2 (shipping combined).

Motorcycle ChangPa is in the edit room and is expected to release post summer, stay tuned !!

The payment can be paypal to belleavi@gmail.com

Jaguar

Last edited:
Does media mail mean they just come in a card board slip or do they still come in a DVD case?

They come in a proper DVD case all sealed just like it shows on the dirttrackproductions website. Media mail is a mode of postal service that allows lower postage on any media - CD, DVD, printed matter etc.

They come in a proper DVD case all sealed just like it shows on the dirttrackproductions website. Media mail is a mode of postal service that allows lower postage on any media - CD, DVD, printed matter etc.

Sweet! Money sent. Can't wait to get them!

The set is on the way, will leave Plano, Tx Monday and should get to you by Thu max, so I am told.

Avi

The set is on the way, will leave Plano, Tx Monday and should get to you by Thu max, so I am told.

Avi

I leave town Friday afternoon for a week of riding the Smoky Mountains with a group of guys. It would be awesome if they get here Thursday so I can take them with me and we can watch them in the evenings! :dude:

Thanks!

So that'd mean you are not coming to New Ulm BMOA Rally. How many people are you talking. If you can help with some logistics I can bring the movies to you on the big screen. I am going to do it at New Ulm this Fri and Sat (being the year of Royal Enfield) and since you are on the way I can make an exception.
I can come down Thu to your place, we have the screening at a tailgate venue outdoors at night and Fri I continue to New Ulm. Most you'd have to do is host me and feed me ;).
What do you say? And if anyone buys DVDs from me a $ goes to the forum.

Avi

There will only be five of us. It is a small private trip, not a rally.

Nos. don;t matter, its the interest and passion to share :).

Anyway happy riding. Smokies are on my bucket list, maybe sometime.

Avi

Just received the DVD's, I loved watching "Solo to the top of the world", have to watch "one crazy ride" soon. Only comment on the riding solo, was that whilst I really enjoyed it, I had hoped to see more of you riding the bike, it was great seeing all the people you met, but I was hoping to see more of the terrain and the issues that you had getting your bike through it.. Still a great video..

All the best on the next adventure..

Gary

Wait till you watch OCR, that has all that you looking for. So just in case you wish to experience these terrains ever we have started offering these as biking tours now. Check out www.rideofmylife.in and we will have you experience all that you are looking for.

Avi

Many thanks Avi,

It won't happen this year the TAT is already booked, but I can see it being a possibility in a year or two!! Need to save some money but would be great to ride that area, especially on the bikes you are using..

Gary

They arrived today!! (Wednesday)

The kids are a bit bummed that they will have to wait until I get back from the trip to watch them with me, hehe. Our youngest just did a section on India in her home school co-op class called Galloping The Globe, where they study different countries around the world. So she will probably really enjoy it.

Well I can highly recomend the One crazy ride DVD, apart from the pig slaughtering for the wedding, it was fantastic and lots of pictures of the bikes and terrain.. Cant wait for your 3rd DVD to come out..

Many thanks for making us aware of these videos and your trips around India, I would love to visit that country on a motorbike at sometime, unfortunately every time I have been (Delhi or Bangalore) I get chauffeured around and have not got outside of the main city!!

Gary

Back