• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RPM Cycle, Dallas, TX AWESOME!!!

Abner Ravenwood

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Stephens
I just want to give a shout out to Cliff and everyone over at RPM. I picked up a 2013 Tiger XC. Great service and was treated VERY well. I would recommend everyone to go there if they are planning on getting a Triumph or KTM.

Chris

Congrats on the new bike! Did you keep the XR?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Thanks Jose! And yes that is the plan, I will be there Thursday.

Hizzo, no I let the XR go. I traded it in, thats the only way I got such a good deal. I will miss it, but this Triple is amazing!

Here is a quick picture of it the day I brought it home.

Attachments

• mytiger.jpg
    mytiger.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 283
They have always been nice to me when I went in. I'll have to check on prices for a valve adjustment on the Sprint here soon.

Went in today to talk about rear brakes, rear swingarm bearing lube, and valve check with Aleks. Nice guy.

Bike is at RPM's shop this morning. They alerted me to the rear rotor being janky, as I asked them to take a look, while getting the swingarm serviced.

Quick shout to Ryan at RPM who worked on my bike today. Everything was done right, and he did a few little extra things he didnt have to do, like adjusting my tire pressure, clutch and throttle.

Back