• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moto Liberty - Dallas

Reaction score
These folks are great. Their shop is not too far from my office and a co-rider and I frequently burn our lunch hour drooling over the gear. Never once have they been anything but friendly, courteous and professional while we look, touch and feel.

My son is about to meet UlyBrad to do the MSF course. He needed a helmet, so we started the hunt one Saturday morning (my boy is 11). After hitting a couple of shops (one of which referred us to ML) and not finding a helmet that 1) he liked, 2) fit him properly and 3) was less than a grand; we ended up at Moto Liberty. BTW Spending a Saturday morning with my son seeking out moto gear was awesome - time together is time well spent.

And so, he picked out a helmet. The staff helped make sure he was properly fitted and took the time to answer his sometimes silly questions. The gentleman that fitted his helmet never treated him as anything but a fellow rider. He and the ML folks made the deal; dad just paid for it. :lol2:

We need more shops run like this! If you find yourself in the North Dallas area, stop in and pay them a visit. Exceptional folks - I can't see how anyone would be disappointed. :clap:

Not affiliated or otherwise with Moto Liberty; just a satisfied customer.

Yes. Customer service. Glad you found them, I think that whole crew is a valuable asset and worth the extra pennies over an internet experience.

Thanks for the kind words! I'll pass it on to the staff.

I just come by to harass Peter, Joseph, and Audrey. And eat all the donuts :)

Edit: I occasionally buy stuff too. Like my helmet, gloves, jacket, ect... But it's mostly about the staff harassment.

They closed the San Antonio store. I was so bummed. Bought my gear there. Now I'm relegated to CycleGear...nowhere near as good, IMO.

Just to clarify that last comment, we didn't exactly close the SA Moto Liberty. I sold it to a couple of guys who decided not to continue the Moto Liberty affiliation. After ceasing to be a Moto Liberty, they took it in a little different direction, didn't do so hot and closed about a year later. No consolation to folks in the area looking for good gear selection, but the distinction makes a little difference to me. Spent 5 years building it up, so... all, good though. Just thought I'd clarify.

Back