• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Re-mounting a pair of OEM tires on spoke'd, tubeless KTM rims in CenTex?

Reaction score
I had 2300 miles on a stock set of Continental T/A's when I swapped them off for a pair of Heidenau K60s for my recent Canada/Alaska tour.

Well, now I'm back, and I want to put the Conti's back on, as they have lots of life left.

Can anyone help point me toward a shop somewhere in the Austin/San Marcos/New Braunfels area who can help me, what with these tubeless/spoke'd rims and all? Would TJ's mount these things back on the rims from where they came?

I think I'm asking a lot, but I have to figure something out.

Thanks.

Cuz'n Bob in Austin. He's in the Vendors Section of Classifieds here and LOTS of us take our 'chines to him, tho' it's about a bazillion mile drive for me and into one of those horrible things that has more than 6-800 people in it. And toll roads. And "Rush Hours." And other nasty stuff.

Here ya go!

Last edited:
Yep, Cuz'n Bob will do that. $25 a tire off the bike. Pretty quick too. He has a set of mine that I'll put back on soon. I need to remember to pick them up. He's a Tuesday - Saturday shop. Four breweries within a mile of him. One only 75 yards. Not that a little local beer would entertain me....

Back