• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motel Review Harrison Arkansas

The Hub is overpriced . Some rooms have no carpet just painted floors faucet leaks . Place has great potential but owners need to clean up around the place .

Dave

But they have such a quick, streamlined check in process. In only 30 minutes, we were pointed to our rooms & told to come back in the morning, so we could hear more "uh", "hum", & "I don't know" before paying.

Was not impressed at all with the Hub. The pirates sure seem to favor it, tho.

Did two nights in Jasper a few weeks back at the Gordon Hotel. Bare basic accommodations but I wasn't there to do internet or watch tv. We were there to ride the curves and man Jasper is right in the middle of some of the best roads in Arkansas. Gordon was cheap and just across the street was the Ozark Café for good hearty breakfast before hitting the road. I'd say half of the patrons at the Gordon were there for the same reason as we were. To RIDE!
We stayed one night in Mountain View at the Dogwood Hotel. Another basic little place. We stayed there one night so we could ride Push Mountain Road on our way to Jasper. All I can say is it's an amazing stretch of highway!

Last edited:
Ive stayed at a little mom n pop place up in either Yellville..or someplace nearby.... It was nice...but that was 10 years ago at least

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

yep, me too. Well kept old motel.

But they have such a quick, streamlined check in process. In only 30 minutes, we were pointed to our rooms & told to come back in the morning, so we could hear more "uh", "hum", & "I don't know" before paying.

Was not impressed at all with the Hub. The pirates sure seem to favor it, tho.

A particular member of our party was adamant about staying there ... even after learning that someone's father-in-law had cancelled our "reservations".

Back