• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding gear for sale.... Price Drop, plus top case...

Reaction score
Life situation and waist line dictate that I will not be riding anything for the foreseeable future and even if I could this stuff is a bit tight on me now.... It all fit well when I was between 170 and 180 pounds, 5'9", suit size 42-44... I'm 200 and a 46 now....

There are 2 lids, both brand new-ish, a Scorpion EXO 1100 and 1200. The 1100 is a small with multiple new shields, never ridden, it was a display model, the 1200 is a medium and doesn't fit my head right, 3 rides on it, several new shields. 2 shield skins.

Everything else is pre-loved and in good shape, all jackets and suits are armored.

Feildsheer cold weather suit, it was good to around 35* on a enduro.

Joe Rocket textile pants and jacket, fairly water proof if I remember right, jacket is 3/4 length, good down to 40ish*.

Alpinestars full leather jacket, heavy, heavy armor, leather is thick and still pliable. It's race suit quality. Zippered back for pants attachment.

Tiachi and Cortech shorty gloves, used, armored, usable.

Tourmaster polar tex full gauntlet gloves, good down to 35ish*

old Answer and newer Fox knee guards, medium-ish to fit under pants.

Craptastic but wearable Velocity boots, sz11,

an old magnetic tank bag, a balaclava, neck roll....

Lets try $350... no parting out. All or nothing.

South of Houston pick up, Rosenberg to League City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Riding gear for sale.... Price Drop

$250... there has to be a noob rider needing quality gear did I mention both jackets and the suit are armored....

Sold. Send me a PM with your information,and I'll send payment.
I can pickup on the 18th or 19th of October.
Thanks, Craig

Dude, no offense but that is 2 weeks from now... I pulled this stuff out of my gun room closet to make room, it's in the back of my car, it's not going back into my house... if it doesn't get bought shortly it's going to be dumped in a bike shops parking lot or dumpster....

I guess I didn’t realize it was a time sensitive situation.
Good luck with the sale.

Must be a difficult closet to access.

Back