• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Highland Drive, San Ramon CA

cheez

Reaction score
Nadine and I went for a nice little afternoon ride out here in CA that I thought was worth sharing with ya'll. Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyvHTHfvmL0"]Nadine rides Highland Drive 160827 - YouTube[/ame]

I spent most of the video watching your suspension in action! Kinda nerdy that way :doh:

Nice road though :thumb:

I spent most of the video watching your suspension in action! Kinda nerdy that way :doh:

Nice road though :thumb:

I have to say, that's one of my favorite aspects of that camera angle- before I put a camera there, I had no idea how much the front suspension works... I think I'm as nerdy as you are. :D

It's one of the milder little rides around here- she's working her way up to bigger and better things.

This is the road on the video:
https://goo.gl/tJ5Gx2

Chez I did not realize you had moved to California, must be nice having so many road to choose from.

I made the jump to San Jose in December- found a house in Livermore, CA and moved here in June, and am loving it. It was a good job opportunity despite the fiscal hit of a 10% state income tax rate and the cost of housing.

Looks like a nice road and a relaxing drive.

By the way, it's refreshing to watch a MC video that doesn't involve crashing, wheelies, mob behavior, or road rage. Thanks for posting five peaceful minutes.

Like.

Looks like it wouldn't take much to set off a wildfire. The road is near perfect twisties.

Is that vid sped up by 1.5x? I kept looking at it like "man he's scooting through those turns...". Speaking of scooters - is that one in FRONT of you? :-)

Looks like a nice road to unwind on.

Might be the Burgman out in front??? Keep posting them wild man. Miss you leading the D/FW crowd to the area meet and greets. Having one in Cool,Texas again. Think that might have been the first time I met you in person.:chug:

Is that vid sped up by 1.5x? I kept looking at it like "man he's scooting through those turns...". Speaking of scooters - is that one in FRONT of you? :-)

Looks like a nice road to unwind on.

2x speed, yeah. The wife always leads so that she's the one setting the pace.

Might be the Burgman out in front??? Keep posting them wild man. Miss you leading the D/FW crowd to the area meet and greets. Having one in Cool,Texas again. Think that might have been the first time I met you in person.:chug:

Yeah, I think so also. I sure do miss the M@G@E's.

Back