• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Not quite veal... but you just know it will grow up to taste good!

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
Was with M38A1 this weekend in the hill county and happened upon this 'orphan'. They are so cute when they are little, still have their spots and not on a road.

i-ckGp4rx-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I love Hackberry road, but I suspect you weren't on two wheels.

I'm guessing you either have a good zoom lens or your are playing off the fact that you have a pet deer and will never eat it lol. I like that photo.

That's a nice shot, Duke.

Thanks Scott!

I love Hackberry road, but I suspect you weren't on two wheels.

While Scott and i did ride our moutain bikes on Hackberry road, we did not try any of the water crossings. That we kept to the 4 wheeled kind of security.

I'm guessing you either have a good zoom lens or your are playing off the fact that you have a pet deer and will never eat it lol. I like that photo.

I shot this at 280mm so a fairly descent zoom, but it did help that he fawn was less than 30 yards away.

Lovely shot, Duke!

Thanks Kory.

Back