• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

November Celina pie run reports

I'll bring a Sharpie next time. We can write our names on our foreheads :lol2:

Yep.. I remembered him.. Guy on my left I was wondering about... I think he has car towing trailer..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that was me, Bart. You had to leave for a daughter's event, correct?

Nice! Sharpie is excellent idea! Ok, Bart, so let make sure you are the one.... You had the Honda 650L and now you have the KTM690, right? And, you are wanting to trailer the KTM for the Continental Divide Ride?

Nice! Sharpie is excellent idea! Ok, Bart, so let make sure you are the one.... You had the Honda 650L and now you have the KTM690, right? And, you are wanting to trailer the KTM for the Continental Divide Ride?

That's me.

The trailer is a 20' open solid deck trailer with 18' of loadable space. Big issue is it only has 4 tie downs at the four corners and a solid aluminum deck making it difficult to add more.

Ok, cool.. Glad I know who you are now... It was nice visiting with you and looking forward to riding with you in the future..... So, right now I know Simmons1, JoToPe, Goyko, dualsportrider, me and you are interested in the ride..... I'm sure there are others on here also...

As I sad, I don't mind doing whatever the group decides. If you guys wanna haul that trailer, and there is not enough spot in it, I don't mind riding my bike all the way over there. If I don't feel like it, I'll load it to my pickup truck, and leave it over there at the starting point. And then when we are done with the riding, I can ride the bike back to the spot where I left my truck.

nice turn out, half the people there were there for a ride discussion.
this turned out to be a expensive pie run for me costing me $400 on top of lunch!
I stopped into a hobby shop I had not been into in a long time to take care of all the tea I drank, and ended up remembering the hard way why I had not been in there in a long time. it gets expensive visiting there.
I got a drone, with GPS 2.4 and 5.8 ghz HD 1080P camera with HD monitor on remote.

gonna get some December pie run drone footage!

Curious which model drone you went for...

Ok, cool.. Glad I know who you are now... It was nice visiting with you and looking forward to riding with you in the future..... So, right now I know Simmons1, JoToPe, Goyko, dualsportrider, me and you are interested in the ride..... I'm sure there are others on here also...

I showed up late on the Black Super Tenere, and I am interested in the great divide ride as well. :rider:

SP

Back