• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Breakfast-9AM Saturday, November 19, 2016 @ Los Dos Amigos in Center Point

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Los Dos Amigos Restaurant
322 FM 480
Center Point, TX 78010

29082452956_96041c05d6.jpg

Some riders just meet for breakfast and
some also group up for a ride afterward.

If you ride any type of motorcycle or just like
to talk motorcycles come on out.

26921031972_5492b88395_c.jpg

30924741865_da752273dd_o.jpg

Last edited:
ain't that something i will be in town that week-in and might can make this one if something doesn't happen are creeks don't rise and H E double tooth picks does freeze over :clap::clap::clap:

Aaron

I plan on making this one. Riding back from Houston tomorrow. I got the rig running again, it seems that the alternator did not react well to a three month long 5 gallon gasoline shower! All seems to be fine now and I am ready to get back on the back roads. - Bill

A group helped me see the value of an overnight ride to Brady after breakfast. We are using the routes below as a rough guide, we always deviate some.

If anyone wants to follow the same route or meet up in Brady the GPXs are attached.

Not sure on lodging yet.

Saturday up
https://trips.furkot.com/ts/P6koxl

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ED5s1-Fe9FA[/MEDIA]"]Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ED5s1-Fe9FA[/MEDIA]"][/ame]
Sunday coming down
https://trips.furkot.com/ts/rrb5RK

Last edited:
Looking like a nice route. Been wanting to explore that area more. The weather is looking great for this weekend too. Overnight may not be doable for me, but joining in for a long day ride may work.

As much as i want to join in on this...I'm going to be all adult and mature and stuff and tend to some long overdue chores 'round the house. ?

I might come out just for brekky

I'll try and slide in with a pack north bound on the route around Freddy.

Some:
Gold Key Inn
2023 S Bridge St
Brady, TX 76825
325-597-2185

And some:
Best Western Brady Inn
2200 S Bridge St
(325) 597-3997

Thanks for putting the ride together. I was introduced to some very nice roads I've not been onto yet. Those roads get sandy out that way! It was fun trying to follow Sander on the tight stuff:rider:. Wish I coulda' done day two.

Thanks for putting the ride together. I was introduced to some very nice roads I've not been onto yet. Those roads get sandy out that way! It was fun trying to follow Sander on the tight stuff:rider:. Wish I coulda' done day two.

It's hard for me to keep Sander in sight. I can usually just see dust up ahead. lol

I would liked to have made this ride.

Super Ride & great riding with everyone. It was the first dirty experience with my unprotected, stock Africa Twin. Thanks Sander and crew for waiting up for me as I am not fluid in Garmin, & cautious on the new ride. Sander was so far out in front, he had time to fish.
Webnel - Yes, you would have enjoyed Sunday's dirt & several water crossings!
43bcd2650724a087c2f2473553871150.jpg

I may assemble a repeat of this route within the next month or so.

F-ride those stock (90% street) tires made that sand way harder than it could have been - nice work.

Thanks, Sanders for putting together a fun ride. I had a great time, enjoyed meeting some new people as well. What a good group of riders to ride with. look forward to the next ride. :sun:

Back